Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New intern in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New intern in Geneva

Hello everyone,

Someone told me about this site and I registered yesterday.

This is my third year in Switzerland. I have done a masters in management in Lausanne, and since then, I have interned at Nestlé, UNCTAD, and I just started a new internship at ITC in Geneva. I am currently looking for a place to stay as of June until August (or even September) 2011 for a very reasonable price that would suit an unpaid intern. I'm very clean and neat. Roommates, studios, house-sharing, house-sitting while you're gone on mission (if you're with the UN) anything goes.

Apart from that, it would be nice to meet people who have the same interests as I do. I'm into books, movies, classical music and opera, and painting.

Hopefully will hear from someone soon.

Cheers!

E.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

Someone told me about this site and I registered yesterday.

This is my third year in Switzerland. I have done a masters in management in Lausanne, and since then, I have interned at Nestlé, UNCTAD, and I just started a new internship at ITC in Geneva. I am currently looking for a place to stay as of June until August (or even September) 2011 for a very reasonable price that would suit an unpaid intern. I'm very clean and neat. Roommates, studios, house-sharing, house-sitting while you're gone on mission (if you're with the UN) anything goes.

Apart from that, it would be nice to meet people who have the same interests as I do. I'm into books, movies, classical music and opera, and painting.

Hopefully will hear from someone soon.

Cheers!

E.

Elias CApr 14, 2011 @ 10:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 655 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 655 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form