Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New member: translator from Madrid, Spain

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New member: translator from Madrid, Spain

Hello everybody. Thank you for inviting me to your forum. Although I've been in Geneva for a while (on and off since 2018) and I had heard about this forum some time ago, I only signed up yesterday.

To be honest, I am joining now because I'm looking for a place to stay from January to June 2024 (or maybe mid December to July) and I've been told this may be a good place to contact people who may be interested in renting out their place.

However, I'm also interested in cultural and sporting activities, particularly jazz and movies, and hiking, sailing, amongst others.

Also, since I am not new to Geneva, I may be able to help others with tips and suggestions.

I work as a translator (English to Spanish) for international organizations in Geneva and elsewhere. I speak Spanish, English, and French (in that order of fluency).

Saludos, 

Héctor 

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody. Thank you for inviting me to your forum. Although I've been in Geneva for a while (on and off since 2018) and I had heard about this forum some time ago, I only signed up yesterday.

To be honest, I am joining now because I'm looking for a place to stay from January to June 2024 (or maybe mid December to July) and I've been told this may be a good place to contact people who may be interested in renting out their place.

However, I'm also interested in cultural and sporting activities, particularly jazz and movies, and hiking, sailing, amongst others.

Also, since I am not new to Geneva, I may be able to help others with tips and suggestions.

I work as a translator (English to Spanish) for international organizations in Geneva and elsewhere. I speak Spanish, English, and French (in that order of fluency).

Saludos, 

Héctor 

Hector QuinonesSep 18, 2023 @ 13:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 201 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 201 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form