Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New member introducing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New member introducing
Hi everyone!

I am Thomas, 28 years old and live in Annecy, France, not very far from Geneva. I work in IT stuff but this starts to get me bored. Annecy is a pleasant town to live in, especially since it is not far from the mountains. However finding a decent appartment for a decent price here is an endless quest.

I spend my time hiking and swimming in the lake in summer, skiing in winter. Partying has no seasons, it's all the year. As mentioned in my profile, I love music. Playing it, creatign some, listening to, this is my main hobbie. But I could say that I am like a mirror ball, having many many facets...

I have first heard of Sindy when a good friend of mine told me about that "Halloween party". Hummm, "just another halloween party" I said to myself... Well I must say that I LOVED this party, LOVE the people that were there, LOVED the good energy during all the night.

Long life to Sindy, and its people, and its parties. And maybe see you soon on the dancefloor ;)
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone!

I am Thomas, 28 years old and live in Annecy, France, not very far from Geneva. I work in IT stuff but this starts to get me bored. Annecy is a pleasant town to live in, especially since it is not far from the mountains. However finding a decent appartment for a decent price here is an endless quest.

I spend my time hiking and swimming in the lake in summer, skiing in winter. Partying has no seasons, it's all the year. As mentioned in my profile, I love music. Playing it, creatign some, listening to, this is my main hobbie. But I could say that I am like a mirror ball, having many many facets...

I have first heard of Sindy when a good friend of mine told me about that "Halloween party". Hummm, "just another halloween party" I said to myself... Well I must say that I LOVED this party, LOVE the people that were there, LOVED the good energy during all the night.

Long life to Sindy, and its people, and its parties. And maybe see you soon on the dancefloor ;)

tomaNov 2, 2005 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1158 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New member introducing
Post 1
thought the same about the halloween party because living in Berlin (hometown) you're getting used to "usual" parties, but it was a real event.
you're little place in france is also very nice. I've been there on a day trip with some friends last year but unfortunately we didn't see a lot it was rainy and cold.

Pass auf dich auf!
? +, Claudia
thought the same about the halloween party because living in Berlin (hometown) you're getting used to "usual" parties, but it was a real event.
you're little place in france is also very nice. I've been there on a day trip with some friends last year but unfortunately we didn't see a lot it was rainy and cold.

Pass auf dich auf!
? +, Claudia
Claudi, Nov 3, 2005 @ 17:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New member introducing
Post 2
hiking in annecy must be very exciting - now i now where the people are in this dead city . Must be hiking with you : ) kiss
hiking in annecy must be very exciting - now i now where the people are in this dead city . Must be hiking with you : ) kiss
hesitation, Nov 4, 2005 @ 12:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1158 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form