Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New one

Hi everybody,

I'm au pair, in family in Collonges sous saleve, it is really close to Geneva, so sometime I'm going to Geneva to swimming pool, or just walking around the streets with my camera, my hobby is taking photos, anybody knows something about some photography courses in Geneva? or some meetings to improve language? because Geneva is beatiful, but if you don't have somebody to share it or just doing someting fun it's not , so if you know about some meetings for au pair,or just for everybody or if you heard something about some photogrpahy course, please give me answer :) 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

I'm au pair, in family in Collonges sous saleve, it is really close to Geneva, so sometime I'm going to Geneva to swimming pool, or just walking around the streets with my camera, my hobby is taking photos, anybody knows something about some photography courses in Geneva? or some meetings to improve language? because Geneva is beatiful, but if you don't have somebody to share it or just doing someting fun it's not , so if you know about some meetings for au pair,or just for everybody or if you heard something about some photogrpahy course, please give me answer :) 

Marta MJan 6, 2015 @ 21:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 577 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New one
Post 1

Check out the glocals groups for au pairs and photographers.  You’ll soon have lots of new friends.

Best wishes, R.

The text you are quoting:

Check out the glocals groups for au pairs and photographers.  You’ll soon have lots of new friends.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Jan 7, 2015 @ 10:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 577 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form