Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva - excited about nature, activities, and meeting others!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva - excited about nature, activities, and meeting others!

Hi all. My name is Michael, and on 15th of April I'll be moving from Nairobi to Geneva for work with the UN. I'm excited to be here! 

In my free time, I love all kinds of activities -- hiking, nature, running, walking, yoga (I teach and learn), writing, painting, board games, etc. I'm always happy to try out new things and meet new people. 

I'm also all ears in case anyone has suggestions on places to live. I'm traveling solo and have just begun the apartment hunt, which I'm told can be challenging. I'm very flexible and easy to live with -- if anyone has a spare room to rent, please feel free to reach out! Smile

The text you are quoting:

Hi all. My name is Michael, and on 15th of April I'll be moving from Nairobi to Geneva for work with the UN. I'm excited to be here! 

In my free time, I love all kinds of activities -- hiking, nature, running, walking, yoga (I teach and learn), writing, painting, board games, etc. I'm always happy to try out new things and meet new people. 

I'm also all ears in case anyone has suggestions on places to live. I'm traveling solo and have just begun the apartment hunt, which I'm told can be challenging. I'm very flexible and easy to live with -- if anyone has a spare room to rent, please feel free to reach out! Smile

Michael SolisApr 4, 2024 @ 21:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 220 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Geneva - excited about nature, activities, and meeting others!
Post 1

Hi Michael, 

I am also new to Geneva (arriving at the end of the month), but I've done a little research before. There is a boardgames group that meets each Wednesday that has a WhatsApp group. DM me and I'll see if I can send you a link to it. 

When are you arriving? 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Michael, 

I am also new to Geneva (arriving at the end of the month), but I've done a little research before. There is a boardgames group that meets each Wednesday that has a WhatsApp group. DM me and I'll see if I can send you a link to it. 

When are you arriving? 

Carson Sprock, Apr 6, 2024 @ 16:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 220 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form