Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva

Hi,

I am fairly new to Geneva, I came here a month ago to become an au pair. I have come here from London, Uk. Im really enjoying my time here but would love to get out and about a bit more. At the moment I am about to take French lessons as I am in need of some french, as where I live there are not many English speakers around.

I enjoy most things but love to go dancing or shopping with friends. As I spend my days with a little child it would be good to out and have fun with anybody who is over the age of 3! I really enjoy watching movies and evening just going out for a coffee.

I am currently looking for some dance classes that are taught in English as I like to dance. Although I am finding it difficult to find any.

Im not sure what else to write! but if anyone knows of anything good to do here of an evening, please let me know!!!!

Thanks

Laura

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am fairly new to Geneva, I came here a month ago to become an au pair. I have come here from London, Uk. Im really enjoying my time here but would love to get out and about a bit more. At the moment I am about to take French lessons as I am in need of some french, as where I live there are not many English speakers around.

I enjoy most things but love to go dancing or shopping with friends. As I spend my days with a little child it would be good to out and have fun with anybody who is over the age of 3! I really enjoy watching movies and evening just going out for a coffee.

I am currently looking for some dance classes that are taught in English as I like to dance. Although I am finding it difficult to find any.

Im not sure what else to write! but if anyone knows of anything good to do here of an evening, please let me know!!!!

Thanks

Laura

Laura PFeb 4, 2010 @ 22:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

123 Replies | 5546 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneva
Post 1

Hey Laura

Well done on the french lessons... I am attempting to teach myself, it seems to be a sloow process!

I'm from UK also, my folks live about a half hour from birmingham. I'm free most days as I don't work and have been hunting for a girly girl to drag along to manicures with me (when I finally find a salon!), if you wanna get a mani or just grab a coffee or drool over clothes and SHOEEES that we can't afford to buy, let me know haha

Hey Laura

Well done on the french lessons... I am attempting to teach myself, it seems to be a sloow process!

I'm from UK also, my folks live about a half hour from birmingham. I'm free most days as I don't work and have been hunting for a girly girl to drag along to manicures with me (when I finally find a salon!), if you wanna get a mani or just grab a coffee or drool over clothes and SHOEEES that we can't afford to buy, let me know haha

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 5, 2010 @ 15:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

FYI, they talked about some Manicure's over here -> http://www.glocals.com/#/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/26370.htm

Plenty of locations based on the yellow pages as well -> http://yellow.local.ch/en/q/?what=Manicure&where=Gen%C3%A8ve

And on QYPE -> http://www.qype.co.uk/ch013-geneve/categories/242-manicures-and-pedicures-in-geneva

Good luck!

FYI, they talked about some Manicure's over here -> http://www.glocals.com/#/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/26370.htm

Plenty of locations based on the yellow pages as well -> http://yellow.local.ch/en/q/?what=Manicure&where=Gen%C3%A8ve

And on QYPE -> http://www.qype.co.uk/ch013-geneve/categories/242-manicures-and-pedicures-in-geneva

Good luck!

Heikki L, Feb 5, 2010 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Aww thanks Heikki.... very much appreciated :D

I haz chipped nails :(

Aww thanks Heikki.... very much appreciated :D

I haz chipped nails :(

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 5, 2010 @ 15:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hey Charlotte,

Thanks for replying! I was trying to teach myself french but I was really failing at doing it. I hoping that they will help and it will be ok. Hope your french teaching goes better than mine lol!! I would be up for going for a coffee or shopping and mani's (I really need to get mine done as they look bad at the moment! ), Im quite a girly girl so I like doing them things. During the weekdays I work but can meet up in the evenings or on weekends. On weekdays I have the little boy that I look after but I do go shopping with him as well so we can even meet on a week day if you wanted.

Let me know if you want to meet.

Hey Charlotte,

Thanks for replying! I was trying to teach myself french but I was really failing at doing it. I hoping that they will help and it will be ok. Hope your french teaching goes better than mine lol!! I would be up for going for a coffee or shopping and mani's (I really need to get mine done as they look bad at the moment! ), Im quite a girly girl so I like doing them things. During the weekdays I work but can meet up in the evenings or on weekends. On weekdays I have the little boy that I look after but I do go shopping with him as well so we can even meet on a week day if you wanted.

Let me know if you want to meet.

Laura P, Feb 5, 2010 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Laura!

My name is Sarah, I'm from Manchester and I'm 28. I've lived here for about 6 months now, (in Petit Lancy) but have not started my French lessons yet so I am dreadful but would really like someone to go out and grab a coffee with and practise tryign to order and stuff!

I have a little boy who is 4 so if you fancy doing anything with the kids or even just popping round for a brew whilst they play here then let me know - I'm desperate for nights out too so really need to work on my social life!

My little boy is in school in the mornings and some afternoons but has Wednesdays off plus Monday and Friday afternoons.

My email is [email protected] if you want to catch up!

Thanks, Sarah

Hi Laura!

My name is Sarah, I'm from Manchester and I'm 28. I've lived here for about 6 months now, (in Petit Lancy) but have not started my French lessons yet so I am dreadful but would really like someone to go out and grab a coffee with and practise tryign to order and stuff!

I have a little boy who is 4 so if you fancy doing anything with the kids or even just popping round for a brew whilst they play here then let me know - I'm desperate for nights out too so really need to work on my social life!

My little boy is in school in the mornings and some afternoons but has Wednesdays off plus Monday and Friday afternoons.

My email is [email protected] if you want to catch up!

Thanks, Sarah

sarah cooper, Feb 8, 2010 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi guys i'm in the same position as you.

I've come up with an idea......... Would you three girls like to come to my place for drinks one evening this week? Say Friday night? We could maybe meet here for a couple of drinks and then head out to a restaurant or bar. It will be like the TV programme "Come Dine With Me" but without the meal (i'll cook on our second meet up) :0) We could chat have a few drinks, nibbles and share stories of our experiences here.

A bit about me, i'm from the UK, 27 years old, moved here with my partner in September.

I live in Jonction so if it's too far for any of you let me know and maybe we could meet in town instead.

Cheers!

Hi guys i'm in the same position as you.

I've come up with an idea......... Would you three girls like to come to my place for drinks one evening this week? Say Friday night? We could maybe meet here for a couple of drinks and then head out to a restaurant or bar. It will be like the TV programme "Come Dine With Me" but without the meal (i'll cook on our second meet up) :0) We could chat have a few drinks, nibbles and share stories of our experiences here.

A bit about me, i'm from the UK, 27 years old, moved here with my partner in September.

I live in Jonction so if it's too far for any of you let me know and maybe we could meet in town instead.

Cheers!

FlowerRose, Feb 8, 2010 @ 20:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Laura, I'm almost new too in Geneva, I moved here in October and I'm looking too for some girlfriends to go out, maybe for a drink, shopping or even a coffee, let me know if you wanna meet one of these days after working time, I know about a nice tapas bar at Pont D'Arve.

Cheers

Mariana

Hi Laura, I'm almost new too in Geneva, I moved here in October and I'm looking too for some girlfriends to go out, maybe for a drink, shopping or even a coffee, let me know if you wanna meet one of these days after working time, I know about a nice tapas bar at Pont D'Arve.

Cheers

Mariana

Mariana F, Feb 8, 2010 @ 21:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hey all,

Thanks loads for replying to me!! Im gonna be heading out on Wednesday night to the New members Drinks thats advertised on here. Is anyone else going?? If you are let me know and we can meet up then.

Im up for meeting up and going for drinks and that. I think I am free this weekend. My email is [email protected] if you want to chat some more. I check my email alot more than I check on here.

Hope everyone is ok, and hope to see you all soon!!

Thanks again :D

Laura

Hey all,

Thanks loads for replying to me!! Im gonna be heading out on Wednesday night to the New members Drinks thats advertised on here. Is anyone else going?? If you are let me know and we can meet up then.

Im up for meeting up and going for drinks and that. I think I am free this weekend. My email is [email protected] if you want to chat some more. I check my email alot more than I check on here.

Hope everyone is ok, and hope to see you all soon!!

Thanks again :D

Laura

Laura P, Feb 8, 2010 @ 23:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Laura,

I am moving to Geneva in two weeks from London and will also be looking for French lessons and some friendly gals to explore the city etc with..

I am looking into having lessons - so I will let you know what I find. Catch you later..

Lis

Hi Laura,

I am moving to Geneva in two weeks from London and will also be looking for French lessons and some friendly gals to explore the city etc with..

I am looking into having lessons - so I will let you know what I find. Catch you later..

Lis

Lisa H, Feb 9, 2010 @ 00:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

@Laura OH and I are going to wednesdays new member drinks so maybe we will bump into you at some point.

@FlowerRose I am most likely going away on friday for the weekend so I won't be able to come over for drinks and nibbles... I will be back on 16th so maybe we can have a do-over :) I might even arrange something for 17th as its my birthday (yaaay)

@Laura OH and I are going to wednesdays new member drinks so maybe we will bump into you at some point.

@FlowerRose I am most likely going away on friday for the weekend so I won't be able to come over for drinks and nibbles... I will be back on 16th so maybe we can have a do-over :) I might even arrange something for 17th as its my birthday (yaaay)

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 9, 2010 @ 07:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi Laura/Charlotte

I'll see if i can try and make it tomorrow night to the new members drinks, maybe we can all bump into each other there.

Hopefully see you tomorrow night!

Take care

Hi Laura/Charlotte

I'll see if i can try and make it tomorrow night to the new members drinks, maybe we can all bump into each other there.

Hopefully see you tomorrow night!

Take care

FlowerRose, Feb 9, 2010 @ 08:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi Girls,

It looks like I am in the same situation...but mostly I have more time during the day.

If sy wants to meet any of the afternoons for a coffee or just to walk around (second part of the week will be very cold, they forecasted -3!!) we can meet somewhere warm!!

bye then!

Hi Girls,

It looks like I am in the same situation...but mostly I have more time during the day.

If sy wants to meet any of the afternoons for a coffee or just to walk around (second part of the week will be very cold, they forecasted -3!!) we can meet somewhere warm!!

bye then!

apacat, Feb 9, 2010 @ 09:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hey girls,

I am also going to the event tonight.. I am not that new in Geneva but I am also looking for friends =)

for those looking for french lessons you can go to: http://www.ecole-club.ch/fr/Seiten/default.aspx - 

but there is also another course that I saw that Glocals have a disccount.. I tried to find but I couldn't if I do I will let you know

cheers!

Hey girls,

I am also going to the event tonight.. I am not that new in Geneva but I am also looking for friends =)

for those looking for french lessons you can go to: http://www.ecole-club.ch/fr/Seiten/default.aspx - 

but there is also another course that I saw that Glocals have a disccount.. I tried to find but I couldn't if I do I will let you know

cheers!

Paula M, Feb 9, 2010 @ 09:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

@Paula Maya The event tonight? Tuesday Drinks event? I am going to that one also so perhaps I will see you there. There is a new members event on wednesday for newbies and veterans so if you get chance then maybe pop along to that one... being the party girl I am, I will be at both lol

@Paula Maya The event tonight? Tuesday Drinks event? I am going to that one also so perhaps I will see you there. There is a new members event on wednesday for newbies and veterans so if you get chance then maybe pop along to that one... being the party girl I am, I will be at both lol

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 9, 2010 @ 09:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Hi charlotte!

sorry I meant tomorrow! Maybe I am still a little slow this morning ;)

But we will meet tomorrow then :) tonight I can't...

Hi charlotte!

sorry I meant tomorrow! Maybe I am still a little slow this morning ;)

But we will meet tomorrow then :) tonight I can't...

Paula M, Feb 9, 2010 @ 10:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

you could try the Michel Thomas CD's for learning some French quite quickly....

you could try the Michel Thomas CD's for learning some French quite quickly....

tax_exile, Feb 10, 2010 @ 23:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Hi ladies!

I am moving to Geneva in a couple of weeks and would love to be a part of get togethers/drinks/shopping with some ladies!  I look forward to hopefully meeting you soon!

- Heather :)

Hi ladies!

I am moving to Geneva in a couple of weeks and would love to be a part of get togethers/drinks/shopping with some ladies!  I look forward to hopefully meeting you soon!

- Heather :)

Heather F, Feb 11, 2010 @ 08:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Right girls, seeing as how our little "girly posse" seems to be recruiting more expats-to-be already, do we not think that maybe it's time we got ourself in gear and actually arranged a coffee meet or something?

@Becky My phone is broken... I am attempting to fix it but for the time being I am only reachable via glocals site but I do check it daily.

Right girls, seeing as how our little "girly posse" seems to be recruiting more expats-to-be already, do we not think that maybe it's time we got ourself in gear and actually arranged a coffee meet or something?

@Becky My phone is broken... I am attempting to fix it but for the time being I am only reachable via glocals site but I do check it daily.

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

@the girls that went to last nights drinks event.... I'm sorry I didn't get chance to meet any of you except Becky, Brooke (OH) wasn't feeling too well so we went home quite early.

@Heather Yay on moving to Geneva... I hope it goes smoothly for you, let us know when you are here :)

@the girls that went to last nights drinks event.... I'm sorry I didn't get chance to meet any of you except Becky, Brooke (OH) wasn't feeling too well so we went home quite early.

@Heather Yay on moving to Geneva... I hope it goes smoothly for you, let us know when you are here :)

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Urrgh, can't edit posts *grr* but I meant Laura, not Becky.... I met up with Laura at the drinks event last night :)

Urrgh, can't edit posts *grr* but I meant Laura, not Becky.... I met up with Laura at the drinks event last night :)

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hello,

I am defo up for meeting up, coffee would be great - also I think Laura mentioned maybe going out for cocktails? I would love a girly, cocktails night out and maybe a club!

Let me know if anyone arranges anything, or if you want me to! Weekend is best for me, for a proper drinking session anyway - I have a little kiddie so week-nights are a bit of a killer, I can't hack getting up in the morning!! xx

Hello,

I am defo up for meeting up, coffee would be great - also I think Laura mentioned maybe going out for cocktails? I would love a girly, cocktails night out and maybe a club!

Let me know if anyone arranges anything, or if you want me to! Weekend is best for me, for a proper drinking session anyway - I have a little kiddie so week-nights are a bit of a killer, I can't hack getting up in the morning!! xx

sarah cooper, Feb 11, 2010 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Also FlowerRose, thanks for the invite for drinks.

Jonction is not far from me, all the buses stop through it on the way to the centre from Petit Lancy. Maybe when we arrange a night out we could meet in Jonction first if there are any good cocktail/wine bars? xx

Also FlowerRose, thanks for the invite for drinks.

Jonction is not far from me, all the buses stop through it on the way to the centre from Petit Lancy. Maybe when we arrange a night out we could meet in Jonction first if there are any good cocktail/wine bars? xx

sarah cooper, Feb 11, 2010 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Wow, what a nice idea and nice thread!

Good on you ladies for getting together and for being pro-active about making the landing in GVA as soft as possible!

Wow, what a nice idea and nice thread!

Good on you ladies for getting together and for being pro-active about making the landing in GVA as soft as possible!

Nir Ofek, Feb 11, 2010 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

@Nir What can I say... we're a thoughtful bunch :) Sorry I didn't find you to say goodbye last night, Brooke is ill, and you still owe me a drink at the next event x

@Nir What can I say... we're a thoughtful bunch :) Sorry I didn't find you to say goodbye last night, Brooke is ill, and you still owe me a drink at the next event x

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 11, 2010 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hi there,

What do you think about arranging something for next week? Day and/or night according to preferences!

Hi there,

What do you think about arranging something for next week? Day and/or night according to preferences!

apacat, Feb 11, 2010 @ 15:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

We should definately arrange something for next week... maybe on 17th? :D (my birthday and don't want to spend it on my own)

Think OH may have plans for me on the night, but maybe we could all get together for lunch or just coffee. What do you girls reckon?

Also.. I'm not going to UK this weekend anymore so if anyone wants to do something this weekend then thats awesome as OH is going back to Bahrain until tuesday *lonely*

We should definately arrange something for next week... maybe on 17th? :D (my birthday and don't want to spend it on my own)

Think OH may have plans for me on the night, but maybe we could all get together for lunch or just coffee. What do you girls reckon?

Also.. I'm not going to UK this weekend anymore so if anyone wants to do something this weekend then thats awesome as OH is going back to Bahrain until tuesday *lonely*

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 11, 2010 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Ladies, 

If you're indeed coming out this weekend, come to Psycho Club. 

It's a new club in Paquis, reserved only for glocals & sindy members on weekends. I'm at the door to ensure you ladies get the respect you deserve...(-:

Details: www.sindy.ch

Ladies, 

If you're indeed coming out this weekend, come to Psycho Club. 

It's a new club in Paquis, reserved only for glocals & sindy members on weekends. I'm at the door to ensure you ladies get the respect you deserve...(-:

Details: www.sindy.ch

Nir Ofek, Feb 11, 2010 @ 21:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

I would be up for going out Saturday night - and I do fancy that club! Let me know if anyone else does.

I would be up for going out Saturday night - and I do fancy that club! Let me know if anyone else does.

sarah cooper, Feb 12, 2010 @ 07:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Sounds good to me! I'm up for it... if I can find it... and if I can get home afterwards...

Sounds good to me! I'm up for it... if I can find it... and if I can get home afterwards...

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 12, 2010 @ 15:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Hey All, Sorry I have not been on in ages. I am up for drinks, coffees, nights out anything!! Let me know by emailing me or writing on here. Im up for the club too.

@Charlottle It was great meeting you at the drinks on Wednesday, I think we should def get something sorted for us all to meet up as I see we are getting a little group going!

@Sarah It was really good meeting you this afternoon and letting the little ones play! He had so much fun, he was talking about it on the way home. Thanks for giving him some dinner as well. We should def do it again. Ill look at cinema things and let you know if anything good on!!

Let me know if everyone is meeting up and Ill come along! hope everyone is ok!!!!!

:D

Hey All, Sorry I have not been on in ages. I am up for drinks, coffees, nights out anything!! Let me know by emailing me or writing on here. Im up for the club too.

@Charlottle It was great meeting you at the drinks on Wednesday, I think we should def get something sorted for us all to meet up as I see we are getting a little group going!

@Sarah It was really good meeting you this afternoon and letting the little ones play! He had so much fun, he was talking about it on the way home. Thanks for giving him some dinner as well. We should def do it again. Ill look at cinema things and let you know if anything good on!!

Let me know if everyone is meeting up and Ill come along! hope everyone is ok!!!!!

:D

Laura P, Feb 12, 2010 @ 19:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Hi ladies.  I'm in a bit of the same boat.  Except I've been here a lot longer.  It's just that friends here cycle through.  Contracts are up, and people move on.  That sucky part about being an expat.

Anyway.  I say we get together for some drinks on wednesday night?  Shall we say Lady Godiva at 8pm?  It's a nice well known central location for us.

So who's in for some drinks, laughs, and getting to know new people?

To LauraP... sorry if I'm hijacking your thread.  Just thought I'd make a big push for a get together here.  I like to organize.  I'm good at it.  :D

Hi ladies.  I'm in a bit of the same boat.  Except I've been here a lot longer.  It's just that friends here cycle through.  Contracts are up, and people move on.  That sucky part about being an expat.

Anyway.  I say we get together for some drinks on wednesday night?  Shall we say Lady Godiva at 8pm?  It's a nice well known central location for us.

So who's in for some drinks, laughs, and getting to know new people?

To LauraP... sorry if I'm hijacking your thread.  Just thought I'd make a big push for a get together here.  I like to organize.  I'm good at it.  :D

LaurenM, Feb 12, 2010 @ 20:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Hi Laura

I am not so new (been in Geneva for a year now), would love to meet new people! @ Charlotte my birthday is next week too!!

@ Laura im in!!!

Hi Laura

I am not so new (been in Geneva for a year now), would love to meet new people! @ Charlotte my birthday is next week too!!

@ Laura im in!!!

Michelle K, Feb 12, 2010 @ 23:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Girlies of the "New to Geneva" thread group thing we appear to be stuck in :P listen up!

I am finally going to get round to actually organising something for us... it will be on 17th February... and it shall be lunch *nom nom*

I'll figure out the details and stuffs tomorrow and then let you all know. I will send you all a message with a time and place :) Hope you can all make it!!

x

Girlies of the "New to Geneva" thread group thing we appear to be stuck in :P listen up!

I am finally going to get round to actually organising something for us... it will be on 17th February... and it shall be lunch *nom nom*

I'll figure out the details and stuffs tomorrow and then let you all know. I will send you all a message with a time and place :) Hope you can all make it!!

x

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 13, 2010 @ 01:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

Oh forgot to mention... children of the girlies of the "new to geneva" thread group are welcome to attend also so bring your sprogs along and they can entertain each other :)

Oh forgot to mention... children of the girlies of the "new to geneva" thread group are welcome to attend also so bring your sprogs along and they can entertain each other :)

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 13, 2010 @ 01:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

Hi All,

Hope you have a good time out. All sounds lovely.

I am moving over in just over a week and hope to get out and about and meet you.

Have a great weekend !!

Li

Hi All,

Hope you have a good time out. All sounds lovely.

I am moving over in just over a week and hope to get out and about and meet you.

Have a great weekend !!

Li

Lisa H, Feb 13, 2010 @ 17:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

Ok, so I have actually been really lazy today and have not been out to find a place for wednesdays lunch. So who knows somewhere casual where we can get a bite to eat from?

Ok, so I have actually been really lazy today and have not been out to find a place for wednesdays lunch. So who knows somewhere casual where we can get a bite to eat from?

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 13, 2010 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

@LaurenM Wednesday is my birthday so don't think I can make it for drinks in the evening as I am hoping to have quality time with OH. If it's a success and you decide to do it again then let me know and I will definately come along. Not been to Lady Godiva yet but would like to check it out.

@Browneyesmis Yay for feb babies! Hope you get everything you wish for. What date is yours?

@LaurenM Wednesday is my birthday so don't think I can make it for drinks in the evening as I am hoping to have quality time with OH. If it's a success and you decide to do it again then let me know and I will definately come along. Not been to Lady Godiva yet but would like to check it out.

@Browneyesmis Yay for feb babies! Hope you get everything you wish for. What date is yours?

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 13, 2010 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

What about wednesday at the museum of nautral history for lunch.  Ok, maybe not the most swank place.... but, for those with kids there is lots to do to entertain them so they aren't bored.

What about wednesday at the museum of nautral history for lunch.  Ok, maybe not the most swank place.... but, for those with kids there is lots to do to entertain them so they aren't bored.

LaurenM, Feb 13, 2010 @ 17:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

Lauren, you are a genius! I actually am dying to go to the natural history museum *sad* lol ok museum it is.... what time is good for everybody.... maybe around 1?

Lauren, you are a genius! I actually am dying to go to the natural history museum *sad* lol ok museum it is.... what time is good for everybody.... maybe around 1?

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 13, 2010 @ 17:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

I would suggest the restaurant at the top of Manor. I am not sure if I am right, but I think it has an area where kids can play...

I would suggest the restaurant at the top of Manor. I am not sure if I am right, but I think it has an area where kids can play...

apacat, Feb 13, 2010 @ 17:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

How about La Praille shopping centre? I'm not sure what the food was like, there are a few places upstairs though and some coffee shops. I just like it becuase they have a creche, 1-3 hours so I can socialise in peace!

No worries if you don't fancy that though, will try to pop along wherever you decide.

How about La Praille shopping centre? I'm not sure what the food was like, there are a few places upstairs though and some coffee shops. I just like it becuase they have a creche, 1-3 hours so I can socialise in peace!

No worries if you don't fancy that though, will try to pop along wherever you decide.

sarah cooper, Feb 13, 2010 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

Hi guys

I'm away next week. Back to the UK for a few days. Looking forward to having some fish and chips, takeaway curry and roast dinner. mmmmm! In your words Charlotte "nom nom" :0)

Keep me posted through this thread about other days/nights out as i don't know anyone in Geneva so it would be nice to meet new people.

Sarah i think drinks and Psycho sounds fab! Dying to have a boogie, not been out for aaages!

Charlotte i won't be able to come to your birthday but have a great time and happy birthday for when it comes :0) Hopefully i'll be able to meet you all when i get back. Maybe Psycho the following weekend could be something to plan for? You could put it up as an 'event' and have a pre Psycho girly get together......... Just an idea!

Bon Weekend! x x

Hi guys

I'm away next week. Back to the UK for a few days. Looking forward to having some fish and chips, takeaway curry and roast dinner. mmmmm! In your words Charlotte "nom nom" :0)

Keep me posted through this thread about other days/nights out as i don't know anyone in Geneva so it would be nice to meet new people.

Sarah i think drinks and Psycho sounds fab! Dying to have a boogie, not been out for aaages!

Charlotte i won't be able to come to your birthday but have a great time and happy birthday for when it comes :0) Hopefully i'll be able to meet you all when i get back. Maybe Psycho the following weekend could be something to plan for? You could put it up as an 'event' and have a pre Psycho girly get together......... Just an idea!

Bon Weekend! x x

FlowerRose, Feb 13, 2010 @ 19:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

@ Charlotte, mine is on 19th, a friday yipeeeee!!!

@ Charlotte, mine is on 19th, a friday yipeeeee!!!

Michelle K, Feb 13, 2010 @ 21:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

Right girls with children.... I don't have kids, and I don't really have restrictions on where I can get to either, so long as a bus or tram goes there then I'm good. So how about you all decide somewhere and just don't forget to let me know where and when :)

@Browneyesmis I remember back in high school I was always so happy because my birthday was ALWAYS during half term :D I feel fortunate that I have only ever had to work on my birthday once and I've never been to school on my birthday.

Right girls with children.... I don't have kids, and I don't really have restrictions on where I can get to either, so long as a bus or tram goes there then I'm good. So how about you all decide somewhere and just don't forget to let me know where and when :)

@Browneyesmis I remember back in high school I was always so happy because my birthday was ALWAYS during half term :D I feel fortunate that I have only ever had to work on my birthday once and I've never been to school on my birthday.

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 13, 2010 @ 21:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

Hi,

Totally forgot, I have something on Wednesday in the morning, don't think I will be finished until afternoon - if I finish early I will come join you where ever you decide to go...once decided!

If I don't see you Charlotte have a good Birthday lunch and a great day!

Should you ever feeling like lounging around for a couple of hours one afternoon then I will happily meet in La Praille, so I can put kiddie in the creche and be a lady of leisure ;-)

Keep us posted on meeting up for drinks - cocktails and club!

Hi,

Totally forgot, I have something on Wednesday in the morning, don't think I will be finished until afternoon - if I finish early I will come join you where ever you decide to go...once decided!

If I don't see you Charlotte have a good Birthday lunch and a great day!

Should you ever feeling like lounging around for a couple of hours one afternoon then I will happily meet in La Praille, so I can put kiddie in the creche and be a lady of leisure ;-)

Keep us posted on meeting up for drinks - cocktails and club!

sarah cooper, Feb 14, 2010 @ 00:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

@Sarah Aww no worries I'm a housewife so I'm free all week every week (although I am going to be going back to England for a couple of weeks on Feb 27th). If you get bored during the week and want to do something then let me know.

@Sarah Aww no worries I'm a housewife so I'm free all week every week (although I am going to be going back to England for a couple of weeks on Feb 27th). If you get bored during the week and want to do something then let me know.

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 14, 2010 @ 12:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

SO, Wed is good for me until 14h.....but we can also meet some of the days, any afternoon?

SO, Wed is good for me until 14h.....but we can also meet some of the days, any afternoon?

apacat, Feb 14, 2010 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Hi all La Praille has a number of places to eat on the top floor and also has a free ice skating rink until the 28th Feb if any of you fancy.....

MAnor doesn't have a place for children to play but does do nice food.

Sarah-Another good place to have lunch with children is Cafe Wolfisberg. It has a playarea and does really nice food - even for those without children. I normally go to La Praille on a wednesday unfortunately not this wednesday but send me a message if you fancy meeting up with some other mums. I have 2 children aged 5 and 2 and another one to appear in March!

Hi all La Praille has a number of places to eat on the top floor and also has a free ice skating rink until the 28th Feb if any of you fancy.....

MAnor doesn't have a place for children to play but does do nice food.

Sarah-Another good place to have lunch with children is Cafe Wolfisberg. It has a playarea and does really nice food - even for those without children. I normally go to La Praille on a wednesday unfortunately not this wednesday but send me a message if you fancy meeting up with some other mums. I have 2 children aged 5 and 2 and another one to appear in March!

pazzer, Feb 14, 2010 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

Hello!

How long is this thread! Okay I'd love to meet up. I'm planning on going to La Praille on Friday, after I pick my little kiddie up from school in the morning, I'll be there about 12-12.30 for a couple of hours so if anyone fancies meeting up and having lunch or coffee that would be great! If not I'm going to go anyway and just do some shopping (C&A haha).

@Pazzar - Congrats on baby number 3 - you're very brave!

Maybe see some of you next week! Have fun at your Birthday lunch Charlotte!

Hello!

How long is this thread! Okay I'd love to meet up. I'm planning on going to La Praille on Friday, after I pick my little kiddie up from school in the morning, I'll be there about 12-12.30 for a couple of hours so if anyone fancies meeting up and having lunch or coffee that would be great! If not I'm going to go anyway and just do some shopping (C&A haha).

@Pazzar - Congrats on baby number 3 - you're very brave!

Maybe see some of you next week! Have fun at your Birthday lunch Charlotte!

sarah cooper, Feb 14, 2010 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

I know... this post is the 50th!!

I'm free on friday so I will come and have lunch with you if you like. I have just one problem.... where is La Praille??? lol

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :D

I know... this post is the 50th!!

I'm free on friday so I will come and have lunch with you if you like. I have just one problem.... where is La Praille??? lol

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :D

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 15, 2010 @ 01:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

Hello everyone

I have had a quick read through your thread and not sure if you are all au pairs who are looking to meet up or if there are some Mums too??

I am a Mum to 19 week old twins and looking to meet up for coffee/lunch/chat with other mums and/or aupairs!!

I live in France in the Valle Verte region but have a car so can travel.

Please let me know if anyone would like to meet up sometime this week or next?

Penni

Hello everyone

I have had a quick read through your thread and not sure if you are all au pairs who are looking to meet up or if there are some Mums too??

I am a Mum to 19 week old twins and looking to meet up for coffee/lunch/chat with other mums and/or aupairs!!

I live in France in the Valle Verte region but have a car so can travel.

Please let me know if anyone would like to meet up sometime this week or next?

Penni

Penni H, Feb 15, 2010 @ 10:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

Charlotte: happy birhtday homey!!!

Charlotte: happy birhtday homey!!!

Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2010 @ 10:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

Aww thanks Nir, you're 2 days too early though. Try again on wednesday :o)

Aww thanks Nir, you're 2 days too early though. Try again on wednesday :o)

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 15, 2010 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

Hey ladies,

Are men welcome to your get together as well?

I have a boy of 2.5.

Nir

Hey ladies,

Are men welcome to your get together as well?

I have a boy of 2.5.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2010 @ 10:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

Hmm, we may have to have a meeting to discuss the implications of allowing a man into our elitist social group.

*thinks*

Sure why not!

@girls..... you're all taking to long to decide where and when :P I'm going to post wednesdays lunch as an event, and I think I would like to go to the Natural History Museum :) because I'm a geek. So natural history museum, wednesday 17th feb @ noon. Be there or be square hehe

Hmm, we may have to have a meeting to discuss the implications of allowing a man into our elitist social group.

*thinks*

Sure why not!

@girls..... you're all taking to long to decide where and when :P I'm going to post wednesdays lunch as an event, and I think I would like to go to the Natural History Museum :) because I'm a geek. So natural history museum, wednesday 17th feb @ noon. Be there or be square hehe

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 15, 2010 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

You are welcome on Friday, Nir, my little boy is 4 and he'd love someone to play in the ball park place with him, then I can chill in peace!

Charlotte here is La Praille:

http://maps.google.ch/maps?hl=de&resnum=0&q=la%20praille&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

There are 3 or 4 buses that stop outside it, trams a bit further away. The food court is on the top floor. Here's the transport website (In French but its quite straightforward) it should tell you how to get there. www.tpg.ch

Its no Trafford Centre, as far as shopping centres go its pretty dreadful but its redeeming feature for me is the creche/ball park place - and it does have some coffee places.

Hope meet up some of you on Friday then!!

You are welcome on Friday, Nir, my little boy is 4 and he'd love someone to play in the ball park place with him, then I can chill in peace!

Charlotte here is La Praille:

http://maps.google.ch/maps?hl=de&resnum=0&q=la%20praille&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

There are 3 or 4 buses that stop outside it, trams a bit further away. The food court is on the top floor. Here's the transport website (In French but its quite straightforward) it should tell you how to get there. www.tpg.ch

Its no Trafford Centre, as far as shopping centres go its pretty dreadful but its redeeming feature for me is the creche/ball park place - and it does have some coffee places.

Hope meet up some of you on Friday then!!

sarah cooper, Feb 15, 2010 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

Thanks ladies, I feel honored to be allowed into your group!

And I can assimilate well (if needed) and discuss purses and make up with you ladies...(-: OK, I had to get that one in there...Cool

I can make Wed and Fri, but gots to get the little guy back home around 13h, so will need to leave around 12h.

Charlotte: how about making it earlier on Wed?

Thanks ladies, I feel honored to be allowed into your group!

And I can assimilate well (if needed) and discuss purses and make up with you ladies...(-: OK, I had to get that one in there...Cool

I can make Wed and Fri, but gots to get the little guy back home around 13h, so will need to leave around 12h.

Charlotte: how about making it earlier on Wed?

Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2010 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 58

Hi

If you dont mind i would love to join you on Friday if you do not mind but can you give me a clue how to know who to look for or something!

I know La Praile and can get there for 12.

Penni

Hi

If you dont mind i would love to join you on Friday if you do not mind but can you give me a clue how to know who to look for or something!

I know La Praile and can get there for 12.

Penni

Penni H, Feb 15, 2010 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 59

Hello,

Yep everyone welcome! I will be hanging around the creche at the top, at 12.15! Can't go any earlier for me on Friday, sorry, as little lad doesn't finish school until 11.30am. However if you all wanted to meet earlier, I could just join you a bit later.

As you've been here for so long Nir, you can wow us with your French!

Charlotte, message me your number? If I finish what I'm doing early enough on Weds I'll give you a quick call and see if you're all still there. My kiddie loves the NHM, the dinosaur bit is ace. 

Hello,

Yep everyone welcome! I will be hanging around the creche at the top, at 12.15! Can't go any earlier for me on Friday, sorry, as little lad doesn't finish school until 11.30am. However if you all wanted to meet earlier, I could just join you a bit later.

As you've been here for so long Nir, you can wow us with your French!

Charlotte, message me your number? If I finish what I'm doing early enough on Weds I'll give you a quick call and see if you're all still there. My kiddie loves the NHM, the dinosaur bit is ace. 

sarah cooper, Feb 15, 2010 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 60

I did an event, cos I am quite a loser, cept I'm not sure how to invite people.

Its called this in the 'things to do'

Girls Coffee/Lunch meet up - La Praille

Imaginative hey. All girls welcome, kids, no kids, young, old, come and have a coffee.

No weird men please, well except Nir

;-)

Well unless you make yourself known first really!

See you Friday

I did an event, cos I am quite a loser, cept I'm not sure how to invite people.

Its called this in the 'things to do'

Girls Coffee/Lunch meet up - La Praille

Imaginative hey. All girls welcome, kids, no kids, young, old, come and have a coffee.

No weird men please, well except Nir

;-)

Well unless you make yourself known first really!

See you Friday

sarah cooper, Feb 15, 2010 @ 12:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 61

Wow, in one post you labelled yourself as a loser and labelled Nir as a weird man :P nice!

I'll definately be there on friday as I too am a loser with nothing to do lol

I'll do an event for wednesday now and will call it Charlotte's Birthday - NHM and lunch.

@Nir will make the time earlier, 10am, that way we can have a wander around the museum then those of us who don't have to leave at 12 can get lunch.

Wow, in one post you labelled yourself as a loser and labelled Nir as a weird man :P nice!

I'll definately be there on friday as I too am a loser with nothing to do lol

I'll do an event for wednesday now and will call it Charlotte's Birthday - NHM and lunch.

@Nir will make the time earlier, 10am, that way we can have a wander around the museum then those of us who don't have to leave at 12 can get lunch.

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 15, 2010 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 62

hey people of the thread,

Wow!! I never knew the thread would get sooo many comments!!

Charlotte I am soo sorry but I am unable to come to your birthday lunch on Wednesday as the little one has class on that morning. But if you going to Friday I can see you then. I would of loved to come tho, maybe if you go there again ill come. Have a great birthday though, especially as it a special one!!!!

Sarah Ill come to La Praille I can be there for 12 and then little one can eat there and play and that then he can go down a little late for his nap. It will be cool to meet up with everyone and chill out with some nice lunch.

Ill see everyone on friday and I hope everyone had a great weekend!

xx

hey people of the thread,

Wow!! I never knew the thread would get sooo many comments!!

Charlotte I am soo sorry but I am unable to come to your birthday lunch on Wednesday as the little one has class on that morning. But if you going to Friday I can see you then. I would of loved to come tho, maybe if you go there again ill come. Have a great birthday though, especially as it a special one!!!!

Sarah Ill come to La Praille I can be there for 12 and then little one can eat there and play and that then he can go down a little late for his nap. It will be cool to meet up with everyone and chill out with some nice lunch.

Ill see everyone on friday and I hope everyone had a great weekend!

xx

Laura P, Feb 15, 2010 @ 20:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 63

Aww no worries hun, I will be at fridays lunch so will see you then anyway :)

Aww no worries hun, I will be at fridays lunch so will see you then anyway :)

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 15, 2010 @ 20:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 64

Hi Lisa !

My name is Celine and I have been living in Geneva since I was born. So I know Geneva pretty well and would be happy to introduce you to this beautiful city, or grab a cup of coffee, or walking...

Actually, I am looking for a nice english girl (because I love the english accent) to practice my english with.

By the way, I am 29, work in a bank, very interested in news and fond of tennis !

Let me know if you are interested in meeting each other.

My e-mail : [email protected]

Kind regards

Hi Lisa !

My name is Celine and I have been living in Geneva since I was born. So I know Geneva pretty well and would be happy to introduce you to this beautiful city, or grab a cup of coffee, or walking...

Actually, I am looking for a nice english girl (because I love the english accent) to practice my english with.

By the way, I am 29, work in a bank, very interested in news and fond of tennis !

Let me know if you are interested in meeting each other.

My e-mail : [email protected]

Kind regards

Celine Bonvin, Feb 17, 2010 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 65

Celine,

A few of us who are new here are meeting on Friday at La Praille (see events, coffee at La Praille) at 12pm if you can make it that would be great!

Sarah

Celine,

A few of us who are new here are meeting on Friday at La Praille (see events, coffee at La Praille) at 12pm if you can make it that would be great!

Sarah

sarah cooper, Feb 17, 2010 @ 22:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 66

Hey all in the "new to Geneva" Thread!!

It was great to meet everyone that went to the coffee meet up on Friday at La Praille. I was thinking we could sort out a night out, maybe next weekend? or the weekend after?? Let me know when people are free and if your interested also!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

Laura

Hey all in the "new to Geneva" Thread!!

It was great to meet everyone that went to the coffee meet up on Friday at La Praille. I was thinking we could sort out a night out, maybe next weekend? or the weekend after?? Let me know when people are free and if your interested also!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

Laura

Laura P, Feb 20, 2010 @ 16:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 67

Hi Everyone

Was good to meet you all too.

Afraid night's out are out of the question for me at the moment - i am nearly falling over by 9pm and not through alcohol unfortunately.

So for now i will stick to the day time meet ups!

Cheers,

Penni 

Hi Everyone

Was good to meet you all too.

Afraid night's out are out of the question for me at the moment - i am nearly falling over by 9pm and not through alcohol unfortunately.

So for now i will stick to the day time meet ups!

Cheers,

Penni 

Penni H, Feb 20, 2010 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 68

Heya girls!

@Laura I'm not going to be free next weekend as I leave early saturday morning to go back to the UK for a few weeks. But I will definately be at the next one you organise!

Was good to meet you all yesterday, see you soon :D

x

Heya girls!

@Laura I'm not going to be free next weekend as I leave early saturday morning to go back to the UK for a few weeks. But I will definately be at the next one you organise!

Was good to meet you all yesterday, see you soon :D

x

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 20, 2010 @ 17:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 69

Heya girlieeees....

Coffee event posted for next friday, same place :) see you there xx

Heya girlieeees....

Coffee event posted for next friday, same place :) see you there xx

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 22, 2010 @ 08:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 70

Hi girls, i am fairly new to geneva and especially on glocals. you seem to have a nice group going on here and i was wondering if you are still up to welcome some newbies.

I am up for anything, from coffee, to cocktails, movies or shopping, and could really appreciate some girly company. Let me know

xxx

Hi girls, i am fairly new to geneva and especially on glocals. you seem to have a nice group going on here and i was wondering if you are still up to welcome some newbies.

I am up for anything, from coffee, to cocktails, movies or shopping, and could really appreciate some girly company. Let me know

xxx

caroline b, Feb 22, 2010 @ 23:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 71

Hey Caroline, welcome to Geneva and Glocals :)

Our next coffee is this friday, we're moving the time to 10:30... if you'd like to come then feel free... we meet outside the children's creche on the top floor of La Praille. I'm the girl with the short black hair looking very scared of the children lol

You can RSVP on the events list, I think I called it something like Girls coffee/lunch - La Praille.

Hope to see you friday,

x

Hey Caroline, welcome to Geneva and Glocals :)

Our next coffee is this friday, we're moving the time to 10:30... if you'd like to come then feel free... we meet outside the children's creche on the top floor of La Praille. I'm the girl with the short black hair looking very scared of the children lol

You can RSVP on the events list, I think I called it something like Girls coffee/lunch - La Praille.

Hope to see you friday,

x

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 23, 2010 @ 08:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 72

Hey Charlotte,

Friday would have been with pleasure but i will not be free in the morning so i wont be able to make it. I still hope to meet you soon, so let me know when something else comes up! Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Hey Charlotte,

Friday would have been with pleasure but i will not be free in the morning so i wont be able to make it. I still hope to meet you soon, so let me know when something else comes up! Looking forward to hearing from you all!

caroline b, Feb 25, 2010 @ 07:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 73

ok, so i read half of this and skipped to the bottom cos i was too excited! I moved here a while ago, but i live in france (a little out of the way) also with my OH, meaning, i have been a little lame on the whole going out and meeting people etc. I have met some really cool friends, but have only made 1 girly friend, and she is often away from work, and i really miss having my girly mates around. 

I too am from the UK, good old british humour. I like tea, possibly more than anything. I have to admit, i have never been to salons for treatments etc before, but that is due to lack of money up to now, and fear from now! i am in desperate need of some kind of facial as my poor skin is not enjoying this weather. I also like to cook and LOVE come dine with me, to the point af almost obsession!

send me a message if you fancy organising meeting up, or if you are and dont mind me tagging along. I am back in the UK from saturday for a week, but after that I am up for anything! its high time i got off my backside and met some more people! x

ok, so i read half of this and skipped to the bottom cos i was too excited! I moved here a while ago, but i live in france (a little out of the way) also with my OH, meaning, i have been a little lame on the whole going out and meeting people etc. I have met some really cool friends, but have only made 1 girly friend, and she is often away from work, and i really miss having my girly mates around. 

I too am from the UK, good old british humour. I like tea, possibly more than anything. I have to admit, i have never been to salons for treatments etc before, but that is due to lack of money up to now, and fear from now! i am in desperate need of some kind of facial as my poor skin is not enjoying this weather. I also like to cook and LOVE come dine with me, to the point af almost obsession!

send me a message if you fancy organising meeting up, or if you are and dont mind me tagging along. I am back in the UK from saturday for a week, but after that I am up for anything! its high time i got off my backside and met some more people! x

nikkisawyer, Feb 25, 2010 @ 11:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 74

Hey Nikki, you are more than welcome to come join us :) we're going out on friday for coffee, it's posted as an event. After that I don't know as it's up the girls, I'm going back to the UK also on saturday but for maybe 2/3 or even 4 weeks.

I'm big on tea also and have quite a selection at home but nothing beats good ol' twinings english breakfast tea haha and as for the facial, I recommend going to Rive in Geneva, there is a salon there with very reasonable prices (for geneva), their facials range from CHF:- 55 for a basic cleansing facial to CHF:- 105 for a eye and face treatment. Their address is Rue de Rive 9, 1204 Geneve City, I believe it is called L'Institut and their phone number to book an appointment is (022) 31 00 744.

Hey Nikki, you are more than welcome to come join us :) we're going out on friday for coffee, it's posted as an event. After that I don't know as it's up the girls, I'm going back to the UK also on saturday but for maybe 2/3 or even 4 weeks.

I'm big on tea also and have quite a selection at home but nothing beats good ol' twinings english breakfast tea haha and as for the facial, I recommend going to Rive in Geneva, there is a salon there with very reasonable prices (for geneva), their facials range from CHF:- 55 for a basic cleansing facial to CHF:- 105 for a eye and face treatment. Their address is Rue de Rive 9, 1204 Geneve City, I believe it is called L'Institut and their phone number to book an appointment is (022) 31 00 744.

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 25, 2010 @ 16:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 75

Hey Nikki,

As you will see from my profile i am not technically british by birth, but more with my heart as i have loved it so much over there!

Would love to meet up with up for tea, cheesecake, girly stuff...let me know!

Enjoy your time in UK, and buzz me when you are back!Wink

Hey Nikki,

As you will see from my profile i am not technically british by birth, but more with my heart as i have loved it so much over there!

Would love to meet up with up for tea, cheesecake, girly stuff...let me know!

Enjoy your time in UK, and buzz me when you are back!Wink

caroline b, Feb 26, 2010 @ 05:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 76

Hey All,

So the coffee morning this morning was good, great to see everyone! even tho we were filmed lol.

I was thinking we should maybe make this a weekly thing and try to get more of us involved, or if people are unable to do mornings, afternoons are good too. im going to be arranging a night out soon, it will be for around the end of March. Its my birthday around that time and I fancy going out for a party. Maybe Nir can help us and let us know about the details of the club Pyshco.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me or anything, send me a message and Ill get back to you.

@Nikki, I also love Come Dine with Me. although not seen it since Ive come out here :(

Hope to hear from everyone soon!!

xxx

Hey All,

So the coffee morning this morning was good, great to see everyone! even tho we were filmed lol.

I was thinking we should maybe make this a weekly thing and try to get more of us involved, or if people are unable to do mornings, afternoons are good too. im going to be arranging a night out soon, it will be for around the end of March. Its my birthday around that time and I fancy going out for a party. Maybe Nir can help us and let us know about the details of the club Pyshco.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me or anything, send me a message and Ill get back to you.

@Nikki, I also love Come Dine with Me. although not seen it since Ive come out here :(

Hope to hear from everyone soon!!

xxx

Laura P, Feb 26, 2010 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 77

I think coffee mornings are going to become a weekly thing *yay* but we're on about trying somewhere new next week. I left the planning up to Sarah.

Great to see you all again xx

I think coffee mornings are going to become a weekly thing *yay* but we're on about trying somewhere new next week. I left the planning up to Sarah.

Great to see you all again xx

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 26, 2010 @ 14:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 78

Hiya,

I really enjoyed this morning, we should defo do a weekly thing. I will have a think where else to go for next week. There is a coffee shop at the Botanic Gardens and they have some animals there and a park for the kids, its quite pretty there by the lake.

I'm interested to see how we come across in our 'interviews'! Sat 27th March for night out? It is ages away but we'll have a good night out and plan it all properly!? Laura when is your Birthday?

Hopefully see everyone again next week! x

Hiya,

I really enjoyed this morning, we should defo do a weekly thing. I will have a think where else to go for next week. There is a coffee shop at the Botanic Gardens and they have some animals there and a park for the kids, its quite pretty there by the lake.

I'm interested to see how we come across in our 'interviews'! Sat 27th March for night out? It is ages away but we'll have a good night out and plan it all properly!? Laura when is your Birthday?

Hopefully see everyone again next week! x

sarah cooper, Feb 26, 2010 @ 17:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 79

It was good to meet some new faces this morning. I don't think I will make the 27th due to the baby being due the 23rd!! Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you all again before then. Sarah I will email you the info about french and skiing

It was good to meet some new faces this morning. I don't think I will make the 27th due to the baby being due the 23rd!! Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you all again before then. Sarah I will email you the info about french and skiing

pazzer, Feb 26, 2010 @ 17:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 80

Hi Everyone!

This morning was fab! Keep me posted about your next meet up. Sarah Parc de Batie is quite good for animals and it has a cafe. Think it's quite near you too. I'm up for a night out. Maybe we could have one before the end of March and then have another for Lauras birthday......you can tell i'm dying to have a boogie and a few drinks. ;0) Tina congratulations once again with the little one. You'll have to let us all know if it's a boy or a girl.

Nazra, really enjoyed today, doing the rounds and eating cupcakes. See you soon!

Have a nice weekend everyone x x x

Hi Everyone!

This morning was fab! Keep me posted about your next meet up. Sarah Parc de Batie is quite good for animals and it has a cafe. Think it's quite near you too. I'm up for a night out. Maybe we could have one before the end of March and then have another for Lauras birthday......you can tell i'm dying to have a boogie and a few drinks. ;0) Tina congratulations once again with the little one. You'll have to let us all know if it's a boy or a girl.

Nazra, really enjoyed today, doing the rounds and eating cupcakes. See you soon!

Have a nice weekend everyone x x x

FlowerRose, Feb 26, 2010 @ 18:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 81

p.s. 18.30! It's nearly time....aaargh!

p.s. 18.30! It's nearly time....aaargh!

FlowerRose, Feb 26, 2010 @ 18:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 82

That was so funny! She did so well with the editing. Everyone smiling and laughing. Exellent work Anuska!

That was so funny! She did so well with the editing. Everyone smiling and laughing. Exellent work Anuska!

FlowerRose, Feb 26, 2010 @ 18:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 83

I missed it. Nir called to say we all look great... he will send me the link and I'll post it up on this thread (if he doesnt) for anyone else who didn't catch it.

I missed it. Nir called to say we all look great... he will send me the link and I'll post it up on this thread (if he doesnt) for anyone else who didn't catch it.

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 26, 2010 @ 18:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 84

http://www.lemanbleu.ch/leman_bleu_archive_flv.php?new=true&p_emi=2&filename=naxoo/2010/2/26/8259-tj_26-02-2010.mp4

ok guys so here is us, having a good old chat and coffee lol!!

My birthday is 3rd april :D im up for the 27th and if we wanna go out before too. Looking forward to it.

xx

http://www.lemanbleu.ch/leman_bleu_archive_flv.php?new=true&p_emi=2&filename=naxoo/2010/2/26/8259-tj_26-02-2010.mp4

ok guys so here is us, having a good old chat and coffee lol!!

My birthday is 3rd april :D im up for the 27th and if we wanna go out before too. Looking forward to it.

xx

Laura P, Feb 26, 2010 @ 22:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 85

We should definately go out before 27th... I leave on 20th, and this time I actually HAVE to go :(

We should definately go out before 27th... I leave on 20th, and this time I actually HAVE to go :(

Charlotte Devaney, Feb 27, 2010 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 86

Im so jealous i couldn't make it Friday, I couldn't miss my last session on ski lessons(not to mention in a blizzard..a facial is now much needed). By the sounds of it you girls had a blast! I am in desperate need to get out and meet some girlies, so i will most definitely make it to the next one! & as for the night out March 27th, count me in !! Although i wont be drinking :( i have to drive from France.. Let me know if you girls are getting together for sure this friday, I want to meet all of you !! :)

Cheers,

Emilie

Im so jealous i couldn't make it Friday, I couldn't miss my last session on ski lessons(not to mention in a blizzard..a facial is now much needed). By the sounds of it you girls had a blast! I am in desperate need to get out and meet some girlies, so i will most definitely make it to the next one! & as for the night out March 27th, count me in !! Although i wont be drinking :( i have to drive from France.. Let me know if you girls are getting together for sure this friday, I want to meet all of you !! :)

Cheers,

Emilie

Emilie Russel, Feb 27, 2010 @ 19:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 87

Hey everyone,

I have arranged a event for Friday night for drinks, this is the link for it:

http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/geneva/25666.htm

It would be great if everyone can come!!!

See you all soon

xx

Hey everyone,

I have arranged a event for Friday night for drinks, this is the link for it:

http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/geneva/25666.htm

It would be great if everyone can come!!!

See you all soon

xx

Laura P, Feb 28, 2010 @ 20:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 88

Are we still having coffee and nom nom pastries in the morning?

Are we still having coffee and nom nom pastries in the morning?

Charlotte Devaney, Mar 1, 2010 @ 10:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 89

Ladies,

You look GREAT in the TV clip!!!

Nir

Ladies,

You look GREAT in the TV clip!!!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 1, 2010 @ 10:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 90

As did you Mr Ofek! You'll be fighting the ladies off you now!

As did you Mr Ofek! You'll be fighting the ladies off you now!

Charlotte Devaney, Mar 1, 2010 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 91

Charlotte: I've been fighting them off for the past few years already! Infact here comes one right now, gotta run!

Charlotte: I've been fighting them off for the past few years already! Infact here comes one right now, gotta run!

Nir Ofek, Mar 1, 2010 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 92

Can we do coffee morning on Weds instead as my little lad is school most mornings but gets Wednesdays off, would 9ish be okay? La Praille again? Is that okay? Its just easy for me with the creche! x

Can we do coffee morning on Weds instead as my little lad is school most mornings but gets Wednesdays off, would 9ish be okay? La Praille again? Is that okay? Its just easy for me with the creche! x

sarah cooper, Mar 1, 2010 @ 10:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 93

Wednesday at 9 sounds good... and La Praille is always good.... event it x

Wednesday at 9 sounds good... and La Praille is always good.... event it x

Charlotte Devaney, Mar 1, 2010 @ 11:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 94

Okay its event-ed!

In 'things to do'

Coffee Morning - La Praille - Weds 3rd March 9.30am!

Hope to see everyone there x (nobody tip off the Swiss Paparazzi, seen as we're dead famous now) ha! x

Okay its event-ed!

In 'things to do'

Coffee Morning - La Praille - Weds 3rd March 9.30am!

Hope to see everyone there x (nobody tip off the Swiss Paparazzi, seen as we're dead famous now) ha! x

sarah cooper, Mar 1, 2010 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 95

Sarah... if you see a girl with a video camera....run!!! :P

Or at least warn me before you volunteer me lol

I should be there for coffee morning but I will either have to leave early or come late, depending on what time Brooke's flight get in on Wednesday (yay, he's coming home at last!!!)

Sarah... if you see a girl with a video camera....run!!! :P

Or at least warn me before you volunteer me lol

I should be there for coffee morning but I will either have to leave early or come late, depending on what time Brooke's flight get in on Wednesday (yay, he's coming home at last!!!)

Charlotte Devaney, Mar 1, 2010 @ 14:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 96

Hey, i was wondering if you guys fancied going to see Lovely Bones at the cinema on Thursday? I was walking past Cinema Central in town the other night and noticed it was on.

http://www.cineman.ch/fr/seances/theatre/detail.php?theatre_id=128

Some of you might not know where Cinema Central is; i think we should meet outside Rialto cinema near Cornavin and then walk round to cinema central.

Meeting time is 13:15 outside Rialto Cinema. (Gives us enough time for people to arrive and walk round and buy tickets, popcorn etc)

Let me know if you're interested!

x x x

Hey, i was wondering if you guys fancied going to see Lovely Bones at the cinema on Thursday? I was walking past Cinema Central in town the other night and noticed it was on.

http://www.cineman.ch/fr/seances/theatre/detail.php?theatre_id=128

Some of you might not know where Cinema Central is; i think we should meet outside Rialto cinema near Cornavin and then walk round to cinema central.

Meeting time is 13:15 outside Rialto Cinema. (Gives us enough time for people to arrive and walk round and buy tickets, popcorn etc)

Let me know if you're interested!

x x x

FlowerRose, Mar 2, 2010 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 97

Hey i am Emma.

I just moved here 1 week ago also as a nanny.

Im looking for a friend as i live in versoix and also not many people speak english.

let me know if u would like to hang out one weekend.

I start french calsses in geneva central in a class specially for au pairs

.might talk soon.

Reards Emma

Hey i am Emma.

I just moved here 1 week ago also as a nanny.

Im looking for a friend as i live in versoix and also not many people speak english.

let me know if u would like to hang out one weekend.

I start french calsses in geneva central in a class specially for au pairs

.might talk soon.

Reards Emma

emma w, Mar 2, 2010 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 98

Hey Emma, welcome to Geneva!

We're a group of... erm 7 or 8 (I really don't know how many of us there are) ladies, some with kids, some nannys/aupairs, and some without children at all (me!). We meet up once a week for coffee and a good chat.

Feel free to come along to one of our events... we are having a coffee morning tomorrow starting at 9:30am at La Praille food court, and also we're having our first girls night out on friday at Lady Godiva (I think we meet there at 8, can't quite remember), they are all posted on the events page anyway. Sarah C has posted the coffee morning and Laura P has posted the girls night out so have a look. If you can't make any of those then no worries, we do it every week and you are welcome to bring the children along to the coffee mornings (There's a play den for children at La Praille and it gives the mums/au pairs a chance to relax for an hour or so).

Good luck with your french classes :)

Hey Emma, welcome to Geneva!

We're a group of... erm 7 or 8 (I really don't know how many of us there are) ladies, some with kids, some nannys/aupairs, and some without children at all (me!). We meet up once a week for coffee and a good chat.

Feel free to come along to one of our events... we are having a coffee morning tomorrow starting at 9:30am at La Praille food court, and also we're having our first girls night out on friday at Lady Godiva (I think we meet there at 8, can't quite remember), they are all posted on the events page anyway. Sarah C has posted the coffee morning and Laura P has posted the girls night out so have a look. If you can't make any of those then no worries, we do it every week and you are welcome to bring the children along to the coffee mornings (There's a play den for children at La Praille and it gives the mums/au pairs a chance to relax for an hour or so).

Good luck with your french classes :)

Charlotte Devaney, Mar 2, 2010 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 99

I can't make thursday sorry, but enjoy the movie, I read the book a few years ago and it was brilliant!

I can't make thursday sorry, but enjoy the movie, I read the book a few years ago and it was brilliant!

Charlotte Devaney, Mar 2, 2010 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 100

im liveing in versoix so im not sure exactly where that is lol.

but will defently keep watch and catch up soon thanks

im liveing in versoix so im not sure exactly where that is lol.

but will defently keep watch and catch up soon thanks

emma w, Mar 2, 2010 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 101

So sorry I missed the coffee morning!

Car still screwed but am feeling better and Im definetly coming for drinks tomorrow night!

See you all there! Ill be there for 8pm, Lady Godiva, looking forward to it! xx

So sorry I missed the coffee morning!

Car still screwed but am feeling better and Im definetly coming for drinks tomorrow night!

See you all there! Ill be there for 8pm, Lady Godiva, looking forward to it! xx

sarah cooper, Mar 4, 2010 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 102

yeeeah sara!! so excited. Welcome to Geneva Emma, come by the pub tomorrow night if you can, should be a splendid time !

cheers ladiesssss :)

yeeeah sara!! so excited. Welcome to Geneva Emma, come by the pub tomorrow night if you can, should be a splendid time !

cheers ladiesssss :)

Emilie Russel, Mar 4, 2010 @ 20:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 103

Hey guys, had a great time at the "new in Geneva" event last Friday. Met lots of lovely people and talked a lot. Hope to see some of you at the coffee morning tomorrow 9.30am at La Praille (see things to do section).

See you there!

Nessrean (Ness) x

Hey guys, had a great time at the "new in Geneva" event last Friday. Met lots of lovely people and talked a lot. Hope to see some of you at the coffee morning tomorrow 9.30am at La Praille (see things to do section).

See you there!

Nessrean (Ness) x

FlowerRose, Mar 9, 2010 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 104

Yeah Friday night drinks were ace, had such a funny night - did anyone actually make it to the club?

See you tomorrow morning whoever is coming for coffee at La Praille!

Sarah x

Yeah Friday night drinks were ace, had such a funny night - did anyone actually make it to the club?

See you tomorrow morning whoever is coming for coffee at La Praille!

Sarah x

sarah cooper, Mar 9, 2010 @ 13:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 105

Hello (again)!

For anyone who hasn`t been yet (or wants to come again)! I am going to the glocals new members drinks tomorrow night at 8pm-ish! (Mandarin Hotel) Just for an hour or 2 so if you want to come I will be there!!

Cheers, Sarah x

Hello (again)!

For anyone who hasn`t been yet (or wants to come again)! I am going to the glocals new members drinks tomorrow night at 8pm-ish! (Mandarin Hotel) Just for an hour or 2 so if you want to come I will be there!!

Cheers, Sarah x

sarah cooper, Mar 9, 2010 @ 16:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 106

Sarah: I'll see you at the Geneva New-Member Drinks too...

Nir

Sarah: I'll see you at the Geneva New-Member Drinks too...

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 9, 2010 @ 17:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 107

Hi all,

It was great to see everyone on Friday night had a really great night!! Ill try and make tomorrow coffee but not sure if I can. I will be going to the new members drinks though tomorrow night. I will be arranging another night out soon at the Lady G!!!

See everyone soon xx

Hi all,

It was great to see everyone on Friday night had a really great night!! Ill try and make tomorrow coffee but not sure if I can. I will be going to the new members drinks though tomorrow night. I will be arranging another night out soon at the Lady G!!!

See everyone soon xx

Laura P, Mar 9, 2010 @ 18:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 108

Hello Laura,

Welcome to Geneva! My name is Nadia and I teach French to anglophones. I am a cerified French teacher and my prices are reasonable. I also know Irish dancing classes. See on wwww.genevairishassociation.com.

Do not hesitate to contact me

Hello Laura,

Welcome to Geneva! My name is Nadia and I teach French to anglophones. I am a cerified French teacher and my prices are reasonable. I also know Irish dancing classes. See on wwww.genevairishassociation.com.

Do not hesitate to contact me

Nadia D, Mar 11, 2010 @ 18:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 109

Hi girls,

I'm new to Geneva too!  Just moved here on Thursday!! Are any of u going to the new member drinks on weds? I have no friends!!!! boooooo!

Becki x

Hi girls,

I'm new to Geneva too!  Just moved here on Thursday!! Are any of u going to the new member drinks on weds? I have no friends!!!! boooooo!

Becki x

Rebecca H, Mar 22, 2010 @ 20:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 110

Becks: I'll be at the NMD this Wed, so you already have 1 friend there...(-:

Becks: I'll be at the NMD this Wed, so you already have 1 friend there...(-:

Nir Ofek, Mar 22, 2010 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 111

Yeah, you can impress everyone with your newly acquired Muay Thai skills ;)

Yeah, you can impress everyone with your newly acquired Muay Thai skills ;)

catalin, Mar 23, 2010 @ 13:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 112

Catalin:

Keep cracking jokes about me bro, and I just might my new skills on you! (-:

See you tomorrow at the NMD?

Nir

Catalin:

Keep cracking jokes about me bro, and I just might my new skills on you! (-:

See you tomorrow at the NMD?

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 23, 2010 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 113

Dude, your mass alone is enough, you don't need any skills LOL! See you tomorrow if you don't go to bed at 9 as usual.

Me

Dude, your mass alone is enough, you don't need any skills LOL! See you tomorrow if you don't go to bed at 9 as usual.

Me

catalin, Mar 23, 2010 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 114

Cata:

Tomorrow I'll make a special effort to pull through until 22h...A demain bro.

Nir (aka The Mass)

Cata:

Tomorrow I'll make a special effort to pull through until 22h...A demain bro.

Nir (aka The Mass)

Nir Ofek, Mar 23, 2010 @ 13:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 115

That's my man. Bring along a few fellow ninjas to stand a chance :p

That's my man. Bring along a few fellow ninjas to stand a chance :p

catalin, Mar 23, 2010 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 116

hey peeps sorry I have been MIA recently!! We need to sort out another meet up, let me know when you all free and we can meet up for a catch up and some drinks!!

xx

hey peeps sorry I have been MIA recently!! We need to sort out another meet up, let me know when you all free and we can meet up for a catch up and some drinks!!

xx

Laura P, Apr 9, 2010 @ 18:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 117

Hey Pernette!

This Wednesday is the glocals New-Member Drinks in Geneva, and you're welcome to join.

And since you're new to Geneva, and if you have 2 secs, would you mind posting any Geneva questions you have on this Moving to Geneva thread?

Thanks, and welcome to glocals, 

Nir

Hey Pernette!

This Wednesday is the glocals New-Member Drinks in Geneva, and you're welcome to join.

And since you're new to Geneva, and if you have 2 secs, would you mind posting any Geneva questions you have on this Moving to Geneva thread?

Thanks, and welcome to glocals, 

Nir

Nir Ofek, Apr 23, 2010 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 118

Another thing that you should know is that Nir lives a few days in the future. By this Wednesday he actually means Wednesday 28 ;)

PS: why do you think we are childish?!

Another thing that you should know is that Nir lives a few days in the future. By this Wednesday he actually means Wednesday 28 ;)

PS: why do you think we are childish?!

catalin, Apr 23, 2010 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 119

Cat... you are childish hehe

Cat... you are childish hehe

Charlotte Devaney, Apr 23, 2010 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 120

FYI to all you girls... and Nir... I'll do a coffee morning next week. It'll be Nasra's last coffee morning unless we move it mondays also so what do you think of having it on a monday from now on? I know Sarah has to get Vinny at midday from school... so maybe if we start around 9 on mondays for the people who need to leave at lunchtime?

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome :)

FYI to all you girls... and Nir... I'll do a coffee morning next week. It'll be Nasra's last coffee morning unless we move it mondays also so what do you think of having it on a monday from now on? I know Sarah has to get Vinny at midday from school... so maybe if we start around 9 on mondays for the people who need to leave at lunchtime?

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome :)

Charlotte Devaney, Apr 23, 2010 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 121

Bourdillon Esteve Pernette (what along name!): you can bribe me with drinks if you want to know the location soonner. Valid for Nir also if he wants to keep it secret hehe.

Charlotte: how old are you again? :D PS: have you been practicing? Let me know when you are ready for a return match ;)

Bourdillon Esteve Pernette (what along name!): you can bribe me with drinks if you want to know the location soonner. Valid for Nir also if he wants to keep it secret hehe.

Charlotte: how old are you again? :D PS: have you been practicing? Let me know when you are ready for a return match ;)

catalin, Apr 23, 2010 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 122

Hey Charlotte, Mondays will be cool with me although is this friday good for all??Im gonna post an event for then, it will be great if ya can come!! I can do lunch time if its cool with all?? I can do monday as well if needed just let me know!!

@ Bourdillon Esteve Pernette thanks for the site link Ill take a little look!!!

Hey Charlotte, Mondays will be cool with me although is this friday good for all??Im gonna post an event for then, it will be great if ya can come!! I can do lunch time if its cool with all?? I can do monday as well if needed just let me know!!

@ Bourdillon Esteve Pernette thanks for the site link Ill take a little look!!!

Laura P, Apr 24, 2010 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 123

Hi everyone, I am soooo new to Geneva that I have not even arrived yet!!!!! My husband and I will be moving over in June and we are still trying to figure out where to live, where to learn French, where to go out and have fun and where to do simple things like go food shopping!!!!! (ahhh never a Tesco’s when you need one! ha ha ha ). We will be in Geneva on the 4th and 5th of May to look around. I just cant wait to start meeting people and getting to know the areas and having fun. So if there is anything going on either on the 4th or 5th of May that my husband and I can gatecrash and show our friendly faces that would be great!!! ;) Look forward to keeping in touch and meeting you all. Love from Muneera in a drizzly London

Hi everyone, I am soooo new to Geneva that I have not even arrived yet!!!!! My husband and I will be moving over in June and we are still trying to figure out where to live, where to learn French, where to go out and have fun and where to do simple things like go food shopping!!!!! (ahhh never a Tesco’s when you need one! ha ha ha ). We will be in Geneva on the 4th and 5th of May to look around. I just cant wait to start meeting people and getting to know the areas and having fun. So if there is anything going on either on the 4th or 5th of May that my husband and I can gatecrash and show our friendly faces that would be great!!! ;) Look forward to keeping in touch and meeting you all. Love from Muneera in a drizzly London

Muneera K, Apr 28, 2010 @ 10:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
123 Replies | 5546 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form