Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva and looking for an apartment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva and looking for an apartment
British guy, moving to geneva from New York with work. Looking for a central apartment to rent for around 12 months. I'm a non-smoker, and have no pets. I'd prefer a 1 or 2 bedroom furnished apartment but I will consider unfurnished places as well. Rent range is around 2000 CHF/month. Let me know if you have or know of anything suitable. 
The text you are quoting:
British guy, moving to geneva from New York with work. Looking for a central apartment to rent for around 12 months. I'm a non-smoker, and have no pets. I'd prefer a 1 or 2 bedroom furnished apartment but I will consider unfurnished places as well. Rent range is around 2000 CHF/month. Let me know if you have or know of anything suitable. 
Jonathan ScottAug 26, 2009 @ 12:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Geneva and looking for an apartment
Post 1
 Hi Jonathan, I am looking for someone who takes over my flat. It is 3 tram stops away from the train station, 1 bedroom, 1 living room, equipped kitchen, balcony, separate bathroom and toilette, cellar and lift.
Let me know if you are interested.
Yoko
The text you are quoting:
 Hi Jonathan, I am looking for someone who takes over my flat. It is 3 tram stops away from the train station, 1 bedroom, 1 living room, equipped kitchen, balcony, separate bathroom and toilette, cellar and lift.
Let me know if you are interested.
Yoko
Yoko K, Aug 31, 2009 @ 19:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form