Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva from the UK

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva from the UK

Hi everyone!

Just looking to meet other people in and around Geneva!

I am living in Eaux Vives and am always up for a drink or 2 or different sporting activities! I have come from the UK and my French is not great...!

Message me if you`re interested in doing anything or if you`re new to Geneva too!!

Lizzie xx

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

Just looking to meet other people in and around Geneva!

I am living in Eaux Vives and am always up for a drink or 2 or different sporting activities! I have come from the UK and my French is not great...!

Message me if you`re interested in doing anything or if you`re new to Geneva too!!

Lizzie xx

Lizzie BMar 13, 2015 @ 10:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 966 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneva from the UK
Post 1

Hello Lizzie,

Welcome to Geneva, what do you think so far? I am also from the UK, whereabouts are you from? Are you here permanently? I have been here since August.

Po

Hello Lizzie,

Welcome to Geneva, what do you think so far? I am also from the UK, whereabouts are you from? Are you here permanently? I have been here since August.

Po

Po W, Mar 13, 2015 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey Lizzie I have been here for a month so getting used to everyrhing here too really enjoying it i work as a nanny and live near the old town of geneva  what are you doing hun? we should meet up for a coffee or do lunch? Do you  have facebook or watsapp so we can chat a bit better :)

Hey Lizzie I have been here for a month so getting used to everyrhing here too really enjoying it i work as a nanny and live near the old town of geneva  what are you doing hun? we should meet up for a coffee or do lunch? Do you  have facebook or watsapp so we can chat a bit better :)

kelly b, Mar 14, 2015 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi

Welcome to Geneva. I'm new here too and stayed in Eaux-Vives when i first arrived. there's a really good burger place called Inglewood and a great pizza place just around the corner, so let me know if you fancy lunch/dinner sometime

Hi

Welcome to Geneva. I'm new here too and stayed in Eaux-Vives when i first arrived. there's a really good burger place called Inglewood and a great pizza place just around the corner, so let me know if you fancy lunch/dinner sometime

cliff h, Mar 14, 2015 @ 20:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Lizzie,

I've just moved here a week or so ago - Still trying to figure out whats to be done. Wouldn't mind a lunch/dinner partner sometime! Message me if you'd like that :).

Louay

Hi Lizzie,

I've just moved here a week or so ago - Still trying to figure out whats to be done. Wouldn't mind a lunch/dinner partner sometime! Message me if you'd like that :).

Louay

Louay M, Apr 5, 2015 @ 21:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Lizzie,

I am new in Geneva. I am a scientist at CERN. Looking for new good friends and activities here. Let meet sometime for food or drink !

Cheers,

Mehar

Hi Lizzie,

I am new in Geneva. I am a scientist at CERN. Looking for new good friends and activities here. Let meet sometime for food or drink !

Cheers,

Mehar

Mehar Shah, Apr 8, 2015 @ 01:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 966 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form