Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Glocals and Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Glocals and Zurich

Hi everyone

I'm Sue and my husband John and I just relocated here with our dog and cat for his job. I had to leave mine :(  I grew up in NYC and had been living/working in Raleigh NC for the past 13 years. It's nice to be back in a metropolitan city again. I've been here a month now and am a bit bored since I'm not working. Would love to hook up with any one who has free time during the day for coffee or outings to explore Zurich and beyond. I enjoy hiking and live music. Haven't been on skis since I was a teenager (that was quite a while ago!) but I'm interested in giving it a go! Can't wait to make new friends and get to know Zurich better. I'm also going to start some German lessons soon - we'll see how that goes ... 

Cheers,

Sue

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone

I'm Sue and my husband John and I just relocated here with our dog and cat for his job. I had to leave mine :(  I grew up in NYC and had been living/working in Raleigh NC for the past 13 years. It's nice to be back in a metropolitan city again. I've been here a month now and am a bit bored since I'm not working. Would love to hook up with any one who has free time during the day for coffee or outings to explore Zurich and beyond. I enjoy hiking and live music. Haven't been on skis since I was a teenager (that was quite a while ago!) but I'm interested in giving it a go! Can't wait to make new friends and get to know Zurich better. I'm also going to start some German lessons soon - we'll see how that goes ... 

Cheers,

Sue

Suzanne MJan 14, 2011 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 553 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Glocals and Zurich
Post 1

Hi Sue

I moved here about 2 months ago to be with my boyfriend and also getting a little bored during the daytime.  If you would like to meet up for coffee and a chat then let me know.

Vanessa Wink

The text you are quoting:

Hi Sue

I moved here about 2 months ago to be with my boyfriend and also getting a little bored during the daytime.  If you would like to meet up for coffee and a chat then let me know.

Vanessa Wink

Vanessa Page, Jan 15, 2011 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 553 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form