Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Lausanne...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Lausanne...

Hello All!

I'm new to Lausanne since a few month, moved from London for work, would like to meet new people here and to join in with the activities etc...

My interests are wide but I love any thing to do with sports, music, festivals, culture, social gatherings etc...

Any help with apartment hunting would be helpful too as I'm finding it very hard to secure some thing for myself and also relocating my colleague and his family!

Hope to catch up with some of you soon...

jo

Wink

The text you are quoting:

Hello All!

I'm new to Lausanne since a few month, moved from London for work, would like to meet new people here and to join in with the activities etc...

My interests are wide but I love any thing to do with sports, music, festivals, culture, social gatherings etc...

Any help with apartment hunting would be helpful too as I'm finding it very hard to secure some thing for myself and also relocating my colleague and his family!

Hope to catch up with some of you soon...

jo

Wink

Joanne DJun 28, 2010 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 533 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Lausanne...
Post 1

Hi Joanne

Jump in at the deep end this coming Friday by booking in with Jaspers monthly meet -this time at the MGM cafe in Ouchy-just by the metro station.

We normally have the top terrace to ourselves from 19.30.

And don't forget to get him or Carolyne to introduce you to some of the old Lausanne crowd-many like me from london.

Cheers

Malcolm

Hi Joanne

Jump in at the deep end this coming Friday by booking in with Jaspers monthly meet -this time at the MGM cafe in Ouchy-just by the metro station.

We normally have the top terrace to ourselves from 19.30.

And don't forget to get him or Carolyne to introduce you to some of the old Lausanne crowd-many like me from london.

Cheers

Malcolm

Malcolm W, Jun 28, 2010 @ 12:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New to Lausanne...
Post 2

Thanks Malcolm,

Yes I hope to come along to the drink on friday - will be nice to meet you all...

See you then I guess!

Jo

Smile

Thanks Malcolm,

Yes I hope to come along to the drink on friday - will be nice to meet you all...

See you then I guess!

Jo

Smile

Joanne D, Jun 28, 2010 @ 12:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 533 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form