Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Lausanne (student from the UK)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Lausanne (student from the UK)

Hi all,

My name is Jasmine and I recently finished my BA degree and have moved to Lausanne to start a 6 month internship at Frontiers. Am looking for like minded individuals to meet and maybe show me around the city a little bit! I am yet to discover the best spots in Lausanne  perhaps also would like to check out the clubs and nightlife.

My interests include dancing, philosophy, travel and reading though I am open to new experiences and love to meet people from all over the world.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Jasmine :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

My name is Jasmine and I recently finished my BA degree and have moved to Lausanne to start a 6 month internship at Frontiers. Am looking for like minded individuals to meet and maybe show me around the city a little bit! I am yet to discover the best spots in Lausanne  perhaps also would like to check out the clubs and nightlife.

My interests include dancing, philosophy, travel and reading though I am open to new experiences and love to meet people from all over the world.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Jasmine :)

Jasmine WAug 7, 2016 @ 10:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 944 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Lausanne (student from the UK)
Post 1

Hi Jasmine,,

Welcome.. enjoy Lausanne

Hi Jasmine,,

Welcome.. enjoy Lausanne

Rizky Hidayatullah, Aug 8, 2016 @ 08:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Welcome to Lausanne,I relocated from London,UK as well not so long ago, happy to catch-up for a drink..sometime.I  am sure you will enjoy here.

Welcome to Lausanne,I relocated from London,UK as well not so long ago, happy to catch-up for a drink..sometime.I  am sure you will enjoy here.

Nalls P A, Aug 9, 2016 @ 18:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Jasmine,

I'm Nicole :) I've been living in Lausanne for 6 years, so if you have any questions, would like any advice or are curious about something, just ask!

Enjoy your stay in Lausanne, it's a fantastic place with very friendly people, lots of fun things to do and beautiful places to visit.

Hi Jasmine,

I'm Nicole :) I've been living in Lausanne for 6 years, so if you have any questions, would like any advice or are curious about something, just ask!

Enjoy your stay in Lausanne, it's a fantastic place with very friendly people, lots of fun things to do and beautiful places to visit.

Nicole B, Aug 10, 2016 @ 17:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Jasmine, welcome!

I hope you will enjoy your stay and work as well, Lausanne is a great city to move to. If you want to hang out some time, just let me know!

Cheers

Hi Jasmine, welcome!

I hope you will enjoy your stay and work as well, Lausanne is a great city to move to. If you want to hang out some time, just let me know!

Cheers

Viktoria C, Aug 18, 2016 @ 09:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 944 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form