Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Lausanne and job hunting

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Lausanne and job hunting

Hey all,

I came to Lausanne 5 months ago with my wife who's doing her phD in UNIL and our 9 months old daughter.

I am an agric. engineer with a Masters degree in agriculture and a MBA degree from Colorado State University. I speak french and English fluently and have more than 5 years experience in management.

I have a B permit with activity that should be renewable for the next 3 years at least.

I am actively looking for work, and meanwhile I am studying German.

I've applied recently to multinational companies such as Nestle and Syngenta, and still waiting for their reply.

If anyone is interested or can pinpoint companies or agencies to where I should apply, please let me know; it is exteremely frustrating to me to be sitting at home and not being productive.

Thanks in advance.

Naji

P.S.: I am also interested in basketball, football, rugby and jogging. Please contact me if you need an additional player.

The text you are quoting:

Hey all,

I came to Lausanne 5 months ago with my wife who's doing her phD in UNIL and our 9 months old daughter.

I am an agric. engineer with a Masters degree in agriculture and a MBA degree from Colorado State University. I speak french and English fluently and have more than 5 years experience in management.

I have a B permit with activity that should be renewable for the next 3 years at least.

I am actively looking for work, and meanwhile I am studying German.

I've applied recently to multinational companies such as Nestle and Syngenta, and still waiting for their reply.

If anyone is interested or can pinpoint companies or agencies to where I should apply, please let me know; it is exteremely frustrating to me to be sitting at home and not being productive.

Thanks in advance.

Naji

P.S.: I am also interested in basketball, football, rugby and jogging. Please contact me if you need an additional player.

Naji AFeb 1, 2010 @ 23:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 630 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 630 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form