Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to town, looking for Catalan speakers, a gym, and an apartment!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to town, looking for Catalan speakers, a gym, and an apartment!
Hi everyone. I just arrived in Geneva and I would love to meet new people to share infos about the city and do some activities together.

Currently my main interest is... finding a place to live in the city. I am looking for a 3 pièces, pretty much anywhere central, and for at least two years. Does anyone have tips to get the Régies to pick me? I have a good&stable income, but it does not seem to be enough to please them... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Once I have a roof... I am starting to learn Catalan and I would like to practice with a native speaker, in exchange for French or English conversations, or a few drinks. Anyone interested?

I am also looking for a gym in the city. Is there any?? And if I find one, I might need a gym partner as well.

That's it for now. Hope to hear from you guys.
-Henri

The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone. I just arrived in Geneva and I would love to meet new people to share infos about the city and do some activities together.

Currently my main interest is... finding a place to live in the city. I am looking for a 3 pièces, pretty much anywhere central, and for at least two years. Does anyone have tips to get the Régies to pick me? I have a good&stable income, but it does not seem to be enough to please them... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Once I have a roof... I am starting to learn Catalan and I would like to practice with a native speaker, in exchange for French or English conversations, or a few drinks. Anyone interested?

I am also looking for a gym in the city. Is there any?? And if I find one, I might need a gym partner as well.

That's it for now. Hope to hear from you guys.
-Henri

henri bSep 6, 2009 @ 17:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to town, looking for Catalan speakers, a gym, and an apartment!
Post 1
 Hi

My name is hayley I have just started a new job at Holmes Place Health Club, If you would like to come down and take a look please email me.

[email protected]
 Hi

My name is hayley I have just started a new job at Holmes Place Health Club, If you would like to come down and take a look please email me.

[email protected]
Hayley1308, Sep 10, 2009 @ 00:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New to town, looking for Catalan speakers, a gym, and an apartment!
Post 2

Hey Henri,

I am actually looking for someone to take over my Holmes Place gym membership! I get a great rate (corporate) at 145/month. If you're interested, please send me a message and we can talk more. My email address is [email protected]

Cheers,

Erin

Hey Henri,

I am actually looking for someone to take over my Holmes Place gym membership! I get a great rate (corporate) at 145/month. If you're interested, please send me a message and we can talk more. My email address is [email protected]

Cheers,

Erin

Erin Eby, Nov 30, 2009 @ 13:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form