Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Recently received the Golf Green Card

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recently received the Golf Green Card

Hi, Recently I received the Green Card to play golf and I wonder if someone is in the same situation so that we can go practice on parcours together. I have a car so possibility to try golf courses out from Geneva. ;) Lower indexes are welcome too. :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi, Recently I received the Green Card to play golf and I wonder if someone is in the same situation so that we can go practice on parcours together. I have a car so possibility to try golf courses out from Geneva. ;) Lower indexes are welcome too. :)

Ivana NAug 18, 2015 @ 08:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1656 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Recently received the Golf Green Card
Post 1

Hi Ivana,

I'm learning to play golf and I think I know all the things now...I only need to practice...but...can you tell me how you got the Green Card ? Although I'm living in Geneva, I've a golf course near me in Saint Genis Poully, where I've been learning.

IF you tell me how you've got your Geen Card I would appreciated and I would gladdly play with you :).

Thanks

José Viegas

Hi Ivana,

I'm learning to play golf and I think I know all the things now...I only need to practice...but...can you tell me how you got the Green Card ? Although I'm living in Geneva, I've a golf course near me in Saint Genis Poully, where I've been learning.

IF you tell me how you've got your Geen Card I would appreciated and I would gladdly play with you :).

Thanks

José Viegas

Jose V, Aug 20, 2015 @ 22:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi José, you can do your green card at Golf de Saint Genis but I did it in Marrakesh. I can give you the contact details for a great prof over there. ;)

Best regards,

Ivana

Hi José, you can do your green card at Golf de Saint Genis but I did it in Marrakesh. I can give you the contact details for a great prof over there. ;)

Best regards,

Ivana

Ivana N, Aug 20, 2015 @ 23:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

https://www.myonlinegolfclub.com/Information/GolfHandicapCard

no need to go to a golf course, youu can do it on line!

https://www.myonlinegolfclub.com/Information/GolfHandicapCard

no need to go to a golf course, youu can do it on line!

epicure, Aug 21, 2015 @ 00:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1656 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form