Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Salut a tout le monde :) - Hoiling here

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Salut a tout le monde :) - Hoiling here
... or however it's spelled in french (pardon me, my written french is very very poor)...
I'm a newbie in the site, but not so new to Geneva. I've been living here for 1 and half year (ok, not that long either ... ) ...
As u can see from my profile I actually enjoy the city, and living here... and I expect that things will get even better now that I'll meet more active people on this community!
Anyway, cheers anyway, and whoever wants to chat... mail me!
Vale
The text you are quoting:
... or however it's spelled in french (pardon me, my written french is very very poor)...
I'm a newbie in the site, but not so new to Geneva. I've been living here for 1 and half year (ok, not that long either ... ) ...
As u can see from my profile I actually enjoy the city, and living here... and I expect that things will get even better now that I'll meet more active people on this community!
Anyway, cheers anyway, and whoever wants to chat... mail me!
Vale
HoilingOct 31, 2005 @ 19:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1237 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Salut a tout le monde :) - Hoiling here
Post 1
how come that your in geneva? si tu veux on peut aussi ?crire en fran?ais- pour l'am?liorer, ect.

cu
The text you are quoting:
how come that your in geneva? si tu veux on peut aussi ?crire en fran?ais- pour l'am?liorer, ect.

cu
Claudi, Nov 3, 2005 @ 17:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1237 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form