Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Salut tout le monde...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Salut tout le monde...
Add me to the list of those who registered after hearing about this site on my favourite radio!

I guess it's about time to briefly introduce myself: thank you for the invitation, Sherri :)

My parents are Spanish and German but I've spent the major part of my life between Geneva and Zurich. I can't really complain, it's a good place to live even though a bit more of "joie de vivre" on people's faces wouldn't hurt sometimes.

It's easy to leave Geneva (and I've done my share of travelling) but it's also very nice to get back to it. I think that most of you who came here for a short period of time will wish for the experience to last longer, eventually...

I love my work (finance, technology) and the people I work with. It's simply amazing how many languages and backgrounds you can be confronted with, even in a small company like ours. My work hours often do add up (which might explain my still being single)... so I guess the likelihood of meeting me outdoors, or at sports, is far greater than for drinks after work.

When I leave Geneva, chances are you can find me in the Far East. Airlines must love me :) I'm generally more encline to having a few very good friends than large crowds of acquaintances. Many of my best friends live half a world away... Anyway, it's small planet :)

Time to sign off... but before that I'd like to welcome you all, if not into my life, then at least in my "home" town of Geneva!

It's a great place with lots of nice people :)

Keep exploring... and sharing!
The text you are quoting:
Add me to the list of those who registered after hearing about this site on my favourite radio!

I guess it's about time to briefly introduce myself: thank you for the invitation, Sherri :)

My parents are Spanish and German but I've spent the major part of my life between Geneva and Zurich. I can't really complain, it's a good place to live even though a bit more of "joie de vivre" on people's faces wouldn't hurt sometimes.

It's easy to leave Geneva (and I've done my share of travelling) but it's also very nice to get back to it. I think that most of you who came here for a short period of time will wish for the experience to last longer, eventually...

I love my work (finance, technology) and the people I work with. It's simply amazing how many languages and backgrounds you can be confronted with, even in a small company like ours. My work hours often do add up (which might explain my still being single)... so I guess the likelihood of meeting me outdoors, or at sports, is far greater than for drinks after work.

When I leave Geneva, chances are you can find me in the Far East. Airlines must love me :) I'm generally more encline to having a few very good friends than large crowds of acquaintances. Many of my best friends live half a world away... Anyway, it's small planet :)

Time to sign off... but before that I'd like to welcome you all, if not into my life, then at least in my "home" town of Geneva!

It's a great place with lots of nice people :)

Keep exploring... and sharing!
8888Oct 28, 2005 @ 01:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1075 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Salut tout le monde...
Post 1
my name is Andres :)
The text you are quoting: