Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Seattle ---> Geneva Au Pair Girl

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seattle ---> Geneva Au Pair Girl

Hello! my name is Kaela and I am a creative type person, I love music, dancing, crafts, movies, photography, kids and learning/speaking French. 

I came here to be an Au Pair and I am looking for acitivities to do while I have time off from work on the weekends and weekday evenings :) On the way, hoping to meet new friends from around the world and become fluent in French! 

Hope I meet some wonderful people through here to show me around! Reach out to me! I'm pretty nice usually ;) 

Happy to join Glocals ! Looks cool

The text you are quoting:

Hello! my name is Kaela and I am a creative type person, I love music, dancing, crafts, movies, photography, kids and learning/speaking French. 

I came here to be an Au Pair and I am looking for acitivities to do while I have time off from work on the weekends and weekday evenings :) On the way, hoping to meet new friends from around the world and become fluent in French! 

Hope I meet some wonderful people through here to show me around! Reach out to me! I'm pretty nice usually ;) 

Happy to join Glocals ! Looks cool

Kaela MJan 13, 2016 @ 11:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1222 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Seattle ---> Geneva Au Pair Girl
Post 1

Hey there - are you a Seahawk? ;)

Hey there - are you a Seahawk? ;)

D S, Jan 14, 2016 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hahaha I guess I support the seahawks yeH. I don't really like sports but yeah my city is crazy about them :) 

Hahaha I guess I support the seahawks yeH. I don't really like sports but yeah my city is crazy about them :) 

Kaela M, Jan 14, 2016 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

weeeell... I mean they are THE 12s , you gotta cut them some slack for being crazy ;) There are a few bars here in Lausanne where they show the matches and from time to time there are some Seattle folks around, just sayin... but not sure about GVA.

weeeell... I mean they are THE 12s , you gotta cut them some slack for being crazy ;) There are a few bars here in Lausanne where they show the matches and from time to time there are some Seattle folks around, just sayin... but not sure about GVA.

D S, Jan 14, 2016 @ 12:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

There are a lof of Pacific Northwesterners in Geneva. You are not alone. :)

Pro tip: If it is raining, bring an umbrella. The rain is different here. You won't be able to get by with just a coat.

There are a lof of Pacific Northwesterners in Geneva. You are not alone. :)

Pro tip: If it is raining, bring an umbrella. The rain is different here. You won't be able to get by with just a coat.

Lia Hollander, Jan 26, 2016 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi there,

I moved to Geneva a month ago, I am an au pair and I am also looking for people to show my around and make friends as it can get pretty boring sometimes ! I also speak fluent French ! 

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up ?

Bonne journée !

Amber

Hi there,

I moved to Geneva a month ago, I am an au pair and I am also looking for people to show my around and make friends as it can get pretty boring sometimes ! I also speak fluent French ! 

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up ?

Bonne journée !

Amber

Amber Croucher, Feb 15, 2016 @ 10:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hey there Kaela,

Hope you are liking it so far.

i've been wanting to go for some night photography around Geneva so tell me if you would like to join. We can go for a coffee and then make a tour by the city.

Have fun ;)

Tiago.

Hey there Kaela,

Hope you are liking it so far.

i've been wanting to go for some night photography around Geneva so tell me if you would like to join. We can go for a coffee and then make a tour by the city.

Have fun ;)

Tiago.

Tiago R, Feb 20, 2016 @ 10:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1222 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form