Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Slovakian moving to Geneva from Germany

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Slovakian moving to Geneva from Germany

Hi everyone,

My name is Matej and I'll be doing my PhD in Geneva. I am looking forward to experience the city and see what the Swiss French culture has to offer. I love trying out new things and am generally very open minded.
I want to keep doing my recently found hobby, dancing, so I definitelly want to explore the dancing scene. Let me know if you know/ have an idea about dancing classes in the city.
I also like sports a lot especially calisthenics and ultimate frisbee. I hope I can find great groups for those once I move in.
I would also be really interested in finding a cool tea house in the city. I love those in central europe, where I come from, and I was not able to find a chinese tea house in Aachen where I stayed in Germany. Once I get settled in I would love to organize some chinese tea parties.

I am excited to meet you guys!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

My name is Matej and I'll be doing my PhD in Geneva. I am looking forward to experience the city and see what the Swiss French culture has to offer. I love trying out new things and am generally very open minded.
I want to keep doing my recently found hobby, dancing, so I definitelly want to explore the dancing scene. Let me know if you know/ have an idea about dancing classes in the city.
I also like sports a lot especially calisthenics and ultimate frisbee. I hope I can find great groups for those once I move in.
I would also be really interested in finding a cool tea house in the city. I love those in central europe, where I come from, and I was not able to find a chinese tea house in Aachen where I stayed in Germany. Once I get settled in I would love to organize some chinese tea parties.

I am excited to meet you guys!

Matej RepikJan 23, 2024 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 206 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 206 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form