Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Some new Irish blood coming to Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Some new Irish blood coming to Geneva!

Hi All,

Coming to town in a few months, doing a bit of research now. Cool site going on here, seems like a lot going on for a small city. Currently living in closet like Dusseldorf, and looking forward to the move.

We are now in the lovely process of apartment searching, and I am job searching as my partner has already got a position, if anyone can help pints are on me!

I currently work as a consultant for the hospitality I.T. world, only speak English and Irish fluent..yea I know great help in Geneva! But I do have basic German and schoolkid French..

Big Rugby fan, Cars and of course Travel.

Anyway looking forward to meeting some new people and having the craic in Geneva.

McC

The text you are quoting:

Hi All,

Coming to town in a few months, doing a bit of research now. Cool site going on here, seems like a lot going on for a small city. Currently living in closet like Dusseldorf, and looking forward to the move.

We are now in the lovely process of apartment searching, and I am job searching as my partner has already got a position, if anyone can help pints are on me!

I currently work as a consultant for the hospitality I.T. world, only speak English and Irish fluent..yea I know great help in Geneva! But I do have basic German and schoolkid French..

Big Rugby fan, Cars and of course Travel.

Anyway looking forward to meeting some new people and having the craic in Geneva.

McC

Kevin MMar 10, 2011 @ 21:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 531 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 531 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form