Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Soon in Lausanne

Hi everyone,

I'll arrive directly from Montréal, in Lausanne on saturday (if I can get myself together to pack and all) but I'll introduce myself now cause I want to post something else already.

So, eventhough I lived in the area between the age of 6 months and 5 (so basically I remember cows, snow and ducks on the lake), I consider myself a true Montrealer discovering Switzerland in general. I'll start very soon a new job in Valais but I decided to live in Lausanne for now at least cause I can't live with a cinema or 2 (or 3) not too far. And I discovered glocals a couple months ago, thinking "great! I might not be all alone after all!", very comforting...

See you soon!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I'll arrive directly from Montréal, in Lausanne on saturday (if I can get myself together to pack and all) but I'll introduce myself now cause I want to post something else already.

So, eventhough I lived in the area between the age of 6 months and 5 (so basically I remember cows, snow and ducks on the lake), I consider myself a true Montrealer discovering Switzerland in general. I'll start very soon a new job in Valais but I decided to live in Lausanne for now at least cause I can't live with a cinema or 2 (or 3) not too far. And I discovered glocals a couple months ago, thinking "great! I might not be all alone after all!", very comforting...

See you soon!

Frédérique MMay 17, 2010 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Soon in Lausanne
Post 1

hi Frederique,

we have almost the same name :)

welcome to lausanne, I am quite new myself.

Federica

hi Frederique,

we have almost the same name :)

welcome to lausanne, I am quite new myself.

Federica

Federica, May 17, 2010 @ 17:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Soon in Lausanne
Post 2

Hello Federica,

Won't be hard for each other to remember our names then, great ;-)

Ciao

Hello Federica,

Won't be hard for each other to remember our names then, great ;-)

Ciao

Frédérique M, May 17, 2010 @ 18:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form