Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Swingaporean in S-land

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swingaporean in S-land

Hi there.. thought I'll do a short intro as a 'relatively' new member to Glocals.  Just moved from Singapore to Geneva a couple of weeks back and had just (finally) settled on our rented apartment.

Now, am trying to get my life on track and would love to get to know some friends.  I enjoy all things food, travel and fashion.  I would also like to take up some courses on french cooking and floral arrangement.  Have been surfing the ent but finding it difficult to get a  good school on cooking and floral arrangement.  So would be greatful if you could point me in the right direction.

Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

Hi there.. thought I'll do a short intro as a 'relatively' new member to Glocals.  Just moved from Singapore to Geneva a couple of weeks back and had just (finally) settled on our rented apartment.

Now, am trying to get my life on track and would love to get to know some friends.  I enjoy all things food, travel and fashion.  I would also like to take up some courses on french cooking and floral arrangement.  Have been surfing the ent but finding it difficult to get a  good school on cooking and floral arrangement.  So would be greatful if you could point me in the right direction.

Cheers!

Joanne SMay 17, 2011 @ 16:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 483 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 483 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form