Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Texan living in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Texan living in Lausanne

Hi Everyone!

The initial admin (register with the canton, set up accounts, organize my apt, etc) is over, so now I'm ready to meet some new people and have some fun! But first, introductions:

My name is Nathan and I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. I accepted a job opportunity that has been working here in Lausanne for all of 2015 as a tax consultant. When I'm not at work, I plan on enjoying the outdoors, finding fun bars to hang out in, and meeting new people! Also, I'm determined to pick up at least some basic conversational French while I'm here. Although, I have absolutely no previous exposure to French, so I'll be starting from ground zero.

If anyone wants to hangout or grab a drink, then send me a message.. I'm looking forward to meeting all of ya'll! (Texan for everyone)

Nathan

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyone!

The initial admin (register with the canton, set up accounts, organize my apt, etc) is over, so now I'm ready to meet some new people and have some fun! But first, introductions:

My name is Nathan and I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. I accepted a job opportunity that has been working here in Lausanne for all of 2015 as a tax consultant. When I'm not at work, I plan on enjoying the outdoors, finding fun bars to hang out in, and meeting new people! Also, I'm determined to pick up at least some basic conversational French while I'm here. Although, I have absolutely no previous exposure to French, so I'll be starting from ground zero.

If anyone wants to hangout or grab a drink, then send me a message.. I'm looking forward to meeting all of ya'll! (Texan for everyone)

Nathan

Nathan PhillipsJan 27, 2015 @ 23:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 611 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 611 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form