Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Thanks to whom got this idea!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Thanks to whom got this idea!!!
I was wondering whether anyone was interested in playing basketball or if there are people already playing.
Also, the idea of this site is just great!
maristella
The text you are quoting:
I was wondering whether anyone was interested in playing basketball or if there are people already playing.
Also, the idea of this site is just great!
maristella
maristellaMar 20, 2006 @ 23:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1008 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Thanks to whom got this idea!!!
Post 1
Helloooo,
welcome on GOL.
I do play basketball, and know some people who would be very happy to start playing outside as soon as the weather starts to get better.
Let's keep in touch.
cheers,
Helloooo,
welcome on GOL.
I do play basketball, and know some people who would be very happy to start playing outside as soon as the weather starts to get better.
Let's keep in touch.
cheers,
madmonkey, Mar 21, 2006 @ 11:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hey there, and welcome to GoL!

The guy who had this idea is site-admin (the wolf). i am sure he will be happy to read your feedback...

if you want to find basketball buddies, the best is to post something on 'members activities'. I am sure many members will want to join you.

Good luck and hope you score lots of baskets...(-:

Nir
Hey there, and welcome to GoL!

The guy who had this idea is site-admin (the wolf). i am sure he will be happy to read your feedback...

if you want to find basketball buddies, the best is to post something on 'members activities'. I am sure many members will want to join you.

Good luck and hope you score lots of baskets...(-:

Nir
Nir Ofek, Mar 21, 2006 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi!! I play basketball at the International BBC. We are always looking for girls who have some basketball experience. We practice on Mondays and have games on Wednesdays. Let me know if you are interested!
Norita
Hi!! I play basketball at the International BBC. We are always looking for girls who have some basketball experience. We practice on Mondays and have games on Wednesdays. Let me know if you are interested!
Norita
Norita, Mar 22, 2006 @ 18:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
I came to geneva last october to attend a master in conference interpreting. Before coming here I worked in an American transplant center in Sicily (where I'm from) for 6 years and before that I studied political sciences in Berlin. Aslo spent some time in the Netherlands (A'dam & Den Haag), even thou my proficiency in Dutch is minimal. I know this looks more like a cover letter to a job opening, but dont know what could be interesting to say...
I came to geneva last october to attend a master in conference interpreting. Before coming here I worked in an American transplant center in Sicily (where I'm from) for 6 years and before that I studied political sciences in Berlin. Aslo spent some time in the Netherlands (A'dam & Den Haag), even thou my proficiency in Dutch is minimal. I know this looks more like a cover letter to a job opening, but dont know what could be interesting to say...
maristella, Mar 22, 2006 @ 19:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1008 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form