Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Third year in Geneva, new on the forum

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Third year in Geneva, new on the forum

Hello everyone,

My name is Effi, I joined the community because I am interested in meeting new people, joining events and finding accommodation. I am a Secondary school teacher and traveller. My passion is learning new languages and visiting new countries every year. I speak German, Greek, Spanish, English and my aim is to finish French with a DALF diploma. I would be very glad for new challenges and practice French. I lived in various countries across the world and like cultural exchange. I am looking for new accommodation after January and I would be interested in sharing an apartment. Whoever is interested in sharing accommodation or has any idea for new activities can contact me. :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

My name is Effi, I joined the community because I am interested in meeting new people, joining events and finding accommodation. I am a Secondary school teacher and traveller. My passion is learning new languages and visiting new countries every year. I speak German, Greek, Spanish, English and my aim is to finish French with a DALF diploma. I would be very glad for new challenges and practice French. I lived in various countries across the world and like cultural exchange. I am looking for new accommodation after January and I would be interested in sharing an apartment. Whoever is interested in sharing accommodation or has any idea for new activities can contact me. :)

EFFROSYNI TNov 25, 2023 @ 09:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 420 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Third year in Geneva, new on the forum
Post 1

Hello!

I'm new to Geneva (since this week) and the forum but I am more-or-less fluent in French and could do with some practice too :) I would not mind practicing my German too, although I am very much a beginner there. 
I'm also looking for accommodation at the moment, so if you have any tips on that let me know! 

I'll do some research on new activities etc once I have settled in a bit, but for now i might stick to the typical touristy things. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I'm new to Geneva (since this week) and the forum but I am more-or-less fluent in French and could do with some practice too :) I would not mind practicing my German too, although I am very much a beginner there. 
I'm also looking for accommodation at the moment, so if you have any tips on that let me know! 

I'll do some research on new activities etc once I have settled in a bit, but for now i might stick to the typical touristy things. 

Darshana R, Jan 12, 2024 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 420 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form