Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Toddler playgroup?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Toddler playgroup?
Hi everyone - We (my husband, me, and 15-month old son) will be in Geneva for another three weeks. Our son normally goes to a nursery in England, but while we are here temporarily we have a nanny taking care of our son during the day. We think he misses playing with other children so we are wondering if anyone with similarly-aged children would like to get together once or twice a week at a park, playground, etc. for some playtime (and perhaps some adult conversation as well!). If so, we would love to hear from you.
All the best,Amparo & Daniel 
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone - We (my husband, me, and 15-month old son) will be in Geneva for another three weeks. Our son normally goes to a nursery in England, but while we are here temporarily we have a nanny taking care of our son during the day. We think he misses playing with other children so we are wondering if anyone with similarly-aged children would like to get together once or twice a week at a park, playground, etc. for some playtime (and perhaps some adult conversation as well!). If so, we would love to hear from you.
All the best,Amparo & Daniel 
Flores2Sep 14, 2009 @ 11:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 765 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 765 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form