Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Tutor available in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tutor available in Geneva

Hi guys,

I'm a young, qualified tutor from London who's doing a Masters course in Geneva.  I just wanted to advertise my services for anyone looking for a tutor for themselves or for their kids.

I worked for the Tutors Group (www.tutorsgroup.com) for two years, teaching kids from 10-18 years, and preparing them for exams.  I taught both the English exam system (GCSE and A-Levels) and the IB.  I have been recommended by almost every family I've taught, and have had tremendous success in improving the performance in school of the kids I have taught.

If anyone thinks they might be interested in my services, please don't hesitate to message me/e-mail for a more information, including a CV and references.

Felix 

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,

I'm a young, qualified tutor from London who's doing a Masters course in Geneva.  I just wanted to advertise my services for anyone looking for a tutor for themselves or for their kids.

I worked for the Tutors Group (www.tutorsgroup.com) for two years, teaching kids from 10-18 years, and preparing them for exams.  I taught both the English exam system (GCSE and A-Levels) and the IB.  I have been recommended by almost every family I've taught, and have had tremendous success in improving the performance in school of the kids I have taught.

If anyone thinks they might be interested in my services, please don't hesitate to message me/e-mail for a more information, including a CV and references.

Felix 

Felix TSep 28, 2010 @ 17:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 515 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 515 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form