Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > UN Intern from USA - Interested in Housing, Friends, and Overall Survival Skills Abroad

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
UN Intern from USA - Interested in Housing, Friends, and Overall Survival Skills Abroad

Hi All!

My name is Sam, and I'm a graduate student in the USA. I'll be interning at the UN from Feb to July, and I'm currently searching for some affordable housing, and I'm pretty curious about making some friends and getting through this thing called 'life' too.

I'd be thrilled for some feedback on any of these things (or other topics). 

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi All!

My name is Sam, and I'm a graduate student in the USA. I'll be interning at the UN from Feb to July, and I'm currently searching for some affordable housing, and I'm pretty curious about making some friends and getting through this thing called 'life' too.

I'd be thrilled for some feedback on any of these things (or other topics). 

Thanks!

Samuel KDec 10, 2014 @ 18:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 582 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: UN Intern from USA - Interested in Housing, Friends, and Overall Survival Skills Abroad
Post 1

To find housing, have a look at the offers in the Classifieds, where you can also advertise yourself.

All the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

To find housing, have a look at the offers in the Classifieds, where you can also advertise yourself.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Dec 10, 2014 @ 18:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 582 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form