Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Visiting

Hi, I'm visiting Geneva for three months, trying to get some fiction written, and would love suggestions and tips for how to spend my time when the writing is driving me crazy. Recommendations for wifi enabled cafes that let you linger are very welcome...

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I'm visiting Geneva for three months, trying to get some fiction written, and would love suggestions and tips for how to spend my time when the writing is driving me crazy. Recommendations for wifi enabled cafes that let you linger are very welcome...

Mitali SJul 24, 2011 @ 09:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 544 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Visiting
Post 1

Hello, would you like to visit the Fondation Martin BOdmer, it contains one of the most complete collection of manuscripts of all civilisations. See my post, at the moment there is an exhibition on Soljenistyne. If you have time this afternoon, you are very welcome.

Regards

Daniela

The text you are quoting:

Hello, would you like to visit the Fondation Martin BOdmer, it contains one of the most complete collection of manuscripts of all civilisations. See my post, at the moment there is an exhibition on Soljenistyne. If you have time this afternoon, you are very welcome.

Regards

Daniela

didlida, Jul 24, 2011 @ 12:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 544 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form