Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Weekend in Geneva -- where to watch the football

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Weekend in Geneva -- where to watch the football

Hi All,

Visiting my brother in Geneva this weekend -- no real plans yet, but would like to meet friendly locals and expats. Can you recommend a good place to go on Fri and Sat night to watch the football and have a few drinks?

Thanks,

Steve

The text you are quoting:

Hi All,

Visiting my brother in Geneva this weekend -- no real plans yet, but would like to meet friendly locals and expats. Can you recommend a good place to go on Fri and Sat night to watch the football and have a few drinks?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve WJun 30, 2010 @ 23:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 765 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Weekend in Geneva -- where to watch the football
Post 1

HI Steve

Well I dont live in Geneva sadly but I do live in Lausanne (www.lausanne.ch) and if you do happen to pop by here... Go to Ouchy by the lake they have GIant screens, which specifically for the football matches and everyone goes there to watch it! Its run by TSR the French regional TV channel for Switzerland and all the local radio and sports stations as well. I have no idea if Geneva has a similar thing there but i do know they do all there filming in Lausanne.. So it's the best place for the Vibe and Atmosphere =D

Hope this helps!!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Cheers

cezanne

HI Steve

Well I dont live in Geneva sadly but I do live in Lausanne (www.lausanne.ch) and if you do happen to pop by here... Go to Ouchy by the lake they have GIant screens, which specifically for the football matches and everyone goes there to watch it! Its run by TSR the French regional TV channel for Switzerland and all the local radio and sports stations as well. I have no idea if Geneva has a similar thing there but i do know they do all there filming in Lausanne.. So it's the best place for the Vibe and Atmosphere =D

Hope this helps!!

Cheers

cezanne

Cezanne B, Jul 9, 2010 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Weekend in Geneva -- where to watch the football
Post 2

HI Steve

Hope this helps!!

Cheers

cezanne

Jul 9, 10 16:34

OMG i just realised you sent you msg on JUNE 30 I hope it isn't to late!!!

Good luck and tell me how it goes =)

OMG i just realised you sent you msg on JUNE 30 I hope it isn't to late!!!

Good luck and tell me how it goes =)

Cezanne B, Jul 9, 2010 @ 16:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 765 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form