Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
World Traveller

Hello Everyone!

I am finally getting around to introducing myself after signing up a days ago as I am still in the mist of the so NOT fun part of unpacking.
I did find time to read some of the very interesting past and ongoing discussions which make for a fun read. Lots of great tips too!

Anyway, the reason I wrote World Traveller as my subject line is because after all the places I have lived in, studied and worked at, I have a hard time considering myself as JUST from one nation. Anyone else feel the same? I sometimes wish for a world citizen passport which would let you come in and go and get to experience life in as many countries as you wish...

Still if I am to be classified then please note that I am a French native from Algerian descent who has lived/studied/worked in about 40 countries so far.

I look forward to contributing to this forum and making new friends in beautiful Switzerland!

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone!

I am finally getting around to introducing myself after signing up a days ago as I am still in the mist of the so NOT fun part of unpacking.
I did find time to read some of the very interesting past and ongoing discussions which make for a fun read. Lots of great tips too!

Anyway, the reason I wrote World Traveller as my subject line is because after all the places I have lived in, studied and worked at, I have a hard time considering myself as JUST from one nation. Anyone else feel the same? I sometimes wish for a world citizen passport which would let you come in and go and get to experience life in as many countries as you wish...

Still if I am to be classified then please note that I am a French native from Algerian descent who has lived/studied/worked in about 40 countries so far.

I look forward to contributing to this forum and making new friends in beautiful Switzerland!

Sihem KJun 28, 2011 @ 10:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 442 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 442 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form