Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Your French for my Arabic

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your French for my Arabic

Hi everyon, i am a newcomer to Geneva live in Voltair in France. I am interested to practice my French and happy to help you to learn Arabic in return. of course this should be after working houres. Also if someone can advise how to take effective courses in French that would be great as well. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyon, i am a newcomer to Geneva live in Voltair in France. I am interested to practice my French and happy to help you to learn Arabic in return. of course this should be after working houres. Also if someone can advise how to take effective courses in French that would be great as well. 

Amir NadaApr 22, 2018 @ 23:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1098 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your French for my Arabic
Post 1

Hello anna,

it is nice you are making the effort the write arabic.

first, it would be «  marhaba » not «  second, in classical arabic “ ahlan wa sahlan “ would be more 

usual than marhaba . Marhaba is not wrong)

atamana anak toheb geneve ( anak and not anaka, in modern classical arabic you don t use the «   tashkil” if pronounced,  toheb ( le i au lieu du e serait une déformation dialecticale orale maghrebine) 

makan , non ce n est absolument pas necessaire ! C est contre la regle de  »balagha »

geneve in arabic is geneve and not geneva.

another time , it is great you wrote in arabic, even though it is a hard language

Hello anna,

it is nice you are making the effort the write arabic.

first, it would be «  marhaba » not «  second, in classical arabic “ ahlan wa sahlan “ would be more 

usual than marhaba . Marhaba is not wrong)

atamana anak toheb geneve ( anak and not anaka, in modern classical arabic you don t use the «   tashkil” if pronounced,  toheb ( le i au lieu du e serait une déformation dialecticale orale maghrebine) 

makan , non ce n est absolument pas necessaire ! C est contre la regle de  »balagha »

geneve in arabic is geneve and not geneva.

another time , it is great you wrote in arabic, even though it is a hard language

gaudi, May 3, 2018 @ 15:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Your French for my Arabic
Post 2

Effort to write , sorry , me too I make mistakes , i meant “ marhaba “ not “ mahraba “, i don t know what happened, i wrote through my ipad , and everthing looks cahotic, should not have made any comment in the first place, sorry.

Effort to write , sorry , me too I make mistakes , i meant “ marhaba “ not “ mahraba “, i don t know what happened, i wrote through my ipad , and everthing looks cahotic, should not have made any comment in the first place, sorry.

gaudi, May 3, 2018 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1098 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form