Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Züri - fun stuff and running

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Züri - fun stuff and running

Hi all,

just registered and looking forward to some fun stuff Laughing I am into comedy and impro theatre + good movies and parties. Being dutch I'm into trying new things like sledging (long time ago!), snow walking (Schneeschuh wandern) and indoor climbing.

Running: Anybody who wants to join me for a regular 30-45 minutes run (I am a beginner, but "built" for longer distances)? Goal is to easily cover 10 kms after a while.

From Seefeld I'll plan to run up to the botanical gardens/Witikon and then head back going down and running along the lake (can send you the running map). I am flexible timewise being self employed.

See you soon,

Vincent

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

just registered and looking forward to some fun stuff Laughing I am into comedy and impro theatre + good movies and parties. Being dutch I'm into trying new things like sledging (long time ago!), snow walking (Schneeschuh wandern) and indoor climbing.

Running: Anybody who wants to join me for a regular 30-45 minutes run (I am a beginner, but "built" for longer distances)? Goal is to easily cover 10 kms after a while.

From Seefeld I'll plan to run up to the botanical gardens/Witikon and then head back going down and running along the lake (can send you the running map). I am flexible timewise being self employed.

See you soon,

Vincent

Vincent van der LubbeJan 24, 2010 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1191 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1191 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form