Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > anyone interested to establish a new living community in July?! (room mates wanted)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
anyone interested to establish a new living community in July?! (room mates wanted)

hey glocal community,

actually i will have to find a new place to live at from July on and decided, that I would like to find a nice person to share a flat with. Glocals seems to be a good way to meet nice people :)

so if there is anybody (preferably female... ) who also wants to share an appartement, somewhere between Lausanne and Nyon, please let me know and we can start to have a look together for nice places!! :)

also, in case somebody is offering a room, it would be great to let me know!

regards,

Maria

The text you are quoting:

hey glocal community,

actually i will have to find a new place to live at from July on and decided, that I would like to find a nice person to share a flat with. Glocals seems to be a good way to meet nice people :)

so if there is anybody (preferably female... ) who also wants to share an appartement, somewhere between Lausanne and Nyon, please let me know and we can start to have a look together for nice places!! :)

also, in case somebody is offering a room, it would be great to let me know!

regards,

Maria

Maria RApr 17, 2011 @ 02:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 598 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 598 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form