Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > coming to Geneva in june and searching for a room(ate)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
coming to Geneva in june and searching for a room(ate)

hi there,

i'm Khoi, originally from vietnam, have been living and studying in germany for the last 7 years. i'm coming to geneva in june for work at CERN and searching for a room with reasonable price. one or two housemates to share a flat with is not bad at all. it'd be cool if you guys could help me out. hope i find something here.

The text you are quoting:

hi there,

i'm Khoi, originally from vietnam, have been living and studying in germany for the last 7 years. i'm coming to geneva in june for work at CERN and searching for a room with reasonable price. one or two housemates to share a flat with is not bad at all. it'd be cool if you guys could help me out. hope i find something here.

khoi nguyen nApr 10, 2011 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1234 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: coming to Geneva in june and searching for a room(ate)
Post 1

hi there,

Apr 10, 11 14:20

Hi Khoi,

I am coming to Geneva next Thursday and I wonder whether you are still/ again looking for a flatmate.

I will be interning with the ICRC from early July to the end of Sept. Thanks in advance for any suggestion/ help.

Thanks,

Cornelius Wiesener

Hi Khoi,

I am coming to Geneva next Thursday and I wonder whether you are still/ again looking for a flatmate.

I will be interning with the ICRC from early July to the end of Sept. Thanks in advance for any suggestion/ help.

Thanks,

Cornelius Wiesener

Cornelius Wiesener, Jun 26, 2011 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: coming to Geneva in june and searching for a room(ate)
Post 2

hi Cornelius,

welcome to geneva. i've already found a room (although not really satisfactory) via glocals. there are also some other pages, which might be worth having a look at, e.g.

here http://www.geneve-tourisme.ch/?rubrique=0000000277&lang=_eng

or www.easywg.ch

on the latter site, just be aware of scams ! especially from people who claim that he/she is out of town and a visit is not possible and all the complications derived from that.

if you've got any question, just feel free to ask. wish you luck  ;-).

cheers

khoi

hi Cornelius,

welcome to geneva. i've already found a room (although not really satisfactory) via glocals. there are also some other pages, which might be worth having a look at, e.g.

here http://www.geneve-tourisme.ch/?rubrique=0000000277&lang=_eng

or www.easywg.ch

on the latter site, just be aware of scams ! especially from people who claim that he/she is out of town and a visit is not possible and all the complications derived from that.

if you've got any question, just feel free to ask. wish you luck  ;-).

cheers

khoi

khoi nguyen n, Jun 28, 2011 @ 08:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1234 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form