Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > few months in Lausanne and just found Glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
few months in Lausanne and just found Glocals

Hi everyone,

I didn't know about glocals until few days ago when I was surfing the internet for activities to do on weekends and I ended up on this nice plave :-)

Anyways, I have been living in Lausanne since March 2010. I moved here from Montreal, Canada where I did my Phd studies. I am now doing my postdoc at EPFL.

Looking forward to hearding from you...

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I didn't know about glocals until few days ago when I was surfing the internet for activities to do on weekends and I ended up on this nice plave :-)

Anyways, I have been living in Lausanne since March 2010. I moved here from Montreal, Canada where I did my Phd studies. I am now doing my postdoc at EPFL.

Looking forward to hearding from you...

Amin KJun 27, 2010 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 565 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: few months in Lausanne and just found Glocals
Post 1

Ciao! 

Hope you are having a good time in Lausanne. My name is Federica, moved to Switzerland two years ago, and just found Glocals too :-))

Let me know if you want to meet for a coffee or you need some tips for Lausanne!

Ciao,

Federica

Ciao! 

Hope you are having a good time in Lausanne. My name is Federica, moved to Switzerland two years ago, and just found Glocals too :-))

Let me know if you want to meet for a coffee or you need some tips for Lausanne!

Ciao,

Federica

FedeNenzi, Jun 27, 2010 @ 21:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: few months in Lausanne and just found Glocals
Post 2

Hi Federica,

I hope that you are having a good time here in Lausanne. Where did you move from?

Coffee meeting, sure, that sounds great! Do you like to meet Wednesday or Thursday, after work? I live in Lausanne and work at EPFL, so anywhere between works for me ;-)

Hi Federica,

I hope that you are having a good time here in Lausanne. Where did you move from?

Coffee meeting, sure, that sounds great! Do you like to meet Wednesday or Thursday, after work? I live in Lausanne and work at EPFL, so anywhere between works for me ;-)

Amin K, Jun 29, 2010 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 565 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form