Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hello everyone

hi my names kerry move to zurich from london 6 months ago with my family  . im into beauty doing acrylic nails fake eye lashs etc would also like to do a couse in makeup at some point . not done nails for a few years as been having babies so at some point i would like to start doing nails again so anyone interested in free set of nails that would be great as hubby not keen on the idea of me doing his all long and pretty lol plus would be a great way to meet new people .

The text you are quoting:

hi my names kerry move to zurich from london 6 months ago with my family  . im into beauty doing acrylic nails fake eye lashs etc would also like to do a couse in makeup at some point . not done nails for a few years as been having babies so at some point i would like to start doing nails again so anyone interested in free set of nails that would be great as hubby not keen on the idea of me doing his all long and pretty lol plus would be a great way to meet new people .

kerry brienFeb 25, 2011 @ 10:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 841 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: hello everyone
Post 1

pity that you live in ZuRICH  hehe im doing nails acrylic also and i really wanna find a person who do it for  me as well lol ;)

pity that you live in ZuRICH  hehe im doing nails acrylic also and i really wanna find a person who do it for  me as well lol ;)

SYLWIA S, Feb 25, 2011 @ 11:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

thats is a shame as maybe we could of shared some  ideas plus u could of done mine lol. i am just trying to find the nearst place to find my supplies where do u get urs from ? and is it a good price as i find everything  very dear here lm just waiting to get a price list back from a ezflow company .

thats is a shame as maybe we could of shared some  ideas plus u could of done mine lol. i am just trying to find the nearst place to find my supplies where do u get urs from ? and is it a good price as i find everything  very dear here lm just waiting to get a price list back from a ezflow company .

kerry brien, Feb 25, 2011 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Kerry, Welcome to ZurichLaughing!  I am also from the UK....Tunbridge Wells (Kent) and moved here in November. I did start to study beauty therapy myself a few years ago although never got to finish all the courses.   Would be happy to offer my nails for you to practice with.  It would also be nice to meet up for a chat as I do not know many people here. 

Hi Kerry, Welcome to ZurichLaughing!  I am also from the UK....Tunbridge Wells (Kent) and moved here in November. I did start to study beauty therapy myself a few years ago although never got to finish all the courses.   Would be happy to offer my nails for you to practice with.  It would also be nice to meet up for a chat as I do not know many people here. 

Vanessa Page, Feb 25, 2011 @ 20:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

hi vanessa would be wonderfull to meet u for a coffee as like u finding it hard to  meet friends here everyone seems happy on their own  but as being from the uk  i like to go out and have good girly chat and us english can do that lol . where abouts in zurich are u from ? im from oerlikon and i have 2 babie age 1 and 2 . do u have any children? . also will be looking forward to doing ur nails maybe u could give me some tips on make up would be great looking forward to hearing back from u kerry .;)

hi vanessa would be wonderfull to meet u for a coffee as like u finding it hard to  meet friends here everyone seems happy on their own  but as being from the uk  i like to go out and have good girly chat and us english can do that lol . where abouts in zurich are u from ? im from oerlikon and i have 2 babie age 1 and 2 . do u have any children? . also will be looking forward to doing ur nails maybe u could give me some tips on make up would be great looking forward to hearing back from u kerry .;)

kerry brien, Feb 26, 2011 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Kerry

at the weekly Seefeld Drinks you get easily to know many people:

http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/zurich/33608.htm

Ciaociao

Fabrizio

Hi Kerry

at the weekly Seefeld Drinks you get easily to know many people:

http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/zurich/33608.htm

Ciaociao

Fabrizio

Fabrizio C, Feb 26, 2011 @ 12:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

thank u fabrizio  thats great to hear as been here 6 months and finding it very lonely so will look into it  and get my self there sounds good once again thank u ;)

thank u fabrizio  thats great to hear as been here 6 months and finding it very lonely so will look into it  and get my self there sounds good once again thank u ;)

kerry brien, Feb 26, 2011 @ 13:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Kerry

Hope you had a great weekend.

I am living in Ruschlikon and have been here for just over 3 months.  I come over to live with my boyfriend.  We do not have any children. 

Unfortunatley, I never did the make-up course; I studied part-time and only covered 1 subject at a time and never actually moved past practicing on family and friendsFrown.  

It would be great to get together and have a good chat. I am currently having German lessons on Tuesday and Thursday, which are in Oerlikon.  Maybe if you are free, we could meet up before my classes, which start at 1.30?  Or any other day/time, just let me know what works better for you.

Have a great day

VCool

Hi Kerry

Hope you had a great weekend.

I am living in Ruschlikon and have been here for just over 3 months.  I come over to live with my boyfriend.  We do not have any children. 

Unfortunatley, I never did the make-up course; I studied part-time and only covered 1 subject at a time and never actually moved past practicing on family and friendsFrown.  

It would be great to get together and have a good chat. I am currently having German lessons on Tuesday and Thursday, which are in Oerlikon.  Maybe if you are free, we could meet up before my classes, which start at 1.30?  Or any other day/time, just let me know what works better for you.

Have a great day

VCool

Vanessa Page, Feb 28, 2011 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 841 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form