Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > hi....not so new here anymore, but would like to "scare" people

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hi....not so new here anymore, but would like to "scare" people

I would be grateful to find someone who can help with my Vaud taxes, and possibly my US declaration as well.

A pervert from Florida charged me CHF 1,220.00 to do 3 years worth of US tax declarations all in one go, back in 2007. I was "coming in from the cold," as he put it.

He was recommended to me by the US Embassy in Bern.

He insisted on coming to my home, was glad that my husband was not there during the appointment, insisted on having a meal together, offering a CHF30.00 discount if I ate with him because he was a "poor, lonely widower."

It was a long and sickening ordeal. Today I suppose that I was not the only victim of his filthy routine. He talked more about sex and his preference of young women than my taxes.

Ladies, please be careful and don't count on your husband to make you feel safe. A predator is a predator, and they don't know when to stop. This piece of shit knew that I was married, and still took a crack at it anyway, hoping that he could work his way into my bed. 

I also had no idea back then that I should have run screaming from the apartment the moment he started talking "strange." 

The text you are quoting:

I would be grateful to find someone who can help with my Vaud taxes, and possibly my US declaration as well.

A pervert from Florida charged me CHF 1,220.00 to do 3 years worth of US tax declarations all in one go, back in 2007. I was "coming in from the cold," as he put it.

He was recommended to me by the US Embassy in Bern.

He insisted on coming to my home, was glad that my husband was not there during the appointment, insisted on having a meal together, offering a CHF30.00 discount if I ate with him because he was a "poor, lonely widower."

It was a long and sickening ordeal. Today I suppose that I was not the only victim of his filthy routine. He talked more about sex and his preference of young women than my taxes.

Ladies, please be careful and don't count on your husband to make you feel safe. A predator is a predator, and they don't know when to stop. This piece of shit knew that I was married, and still took a crack at it anyway, hoping that he could work his way into my bed. 

I also had no idea back then that I should have run screaming from the apartment the moment he started talking "strange." 

Carrie OFeb 1, 2015 @ 06:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1109 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: hi....not so new here anymore, but would like to "scare" people
Post 1

pardon me for asking, but what prompted you to post this over seven years later? And why here on glocals?

pardon me for asking, but what prompted you to post this over seven years later? And why here on glocals?

Zonker, Feb 1, 2015 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Zonker, maybe because I would like women on glocals to have their eyes open, and don't let this crap happen to them...to the tune of CHF1,220.00!!!!!!

I never knew something like that would happen. I cried for days after that filth.

I was married, the man even met my husband briefly.

I went through with having the dinner with him out of politeness, but it was disgusting, that's where he did most of the dirty talk, and I had never been taught how to handle a situation like that before.

I asked the man to tell me what did I do to make him think it was ok to talk to me like that. He just smiled a disgusting smile and never really said. Then he took his train back to Luzern. He was Swiss German and American.

When I confronted the pervert later by e-mail, he said that I had to get used to living in Europe, and understand men's behavior.

????

When I spoke to a shrink about it, she confirmed that she knew the man and that he was a known peeping tom.

Why now, why glocals? Because I am at a point in my life now where I feel I could lose everything. So I want to lose my secrets and shames, too. I am tired of holding it all in.

Why glocals? Because there are plenty of creeps here on glocals.

Ladies, heads up. 

Zonker, maybe because I would like women on glocals to have their eyes open, and don't let this crap happen to them...to the tune of CHF1,220.00!!!!!!

I never knew something like that would happen. I cried for days after that filth.

I was married, the man even met my husband briefly.

I went through with having the dinner with him out of politeness, but it was disgusting, that's where he did most of the dirty talk, and I had never been taught how to handle a situation like that before.

I asked the man to tell me what did I do to make him think it was ok to talk to me like that. He just smiled a disgusting smile and never really said. Then he took his train back to Luzern. He was Swiss German and American.

When I confronted the pervert later by e-mail, he said that I had to get used to living in Europe, and understand men's behavior.

????

When I spoke to a shrink about it, she confirmed that she knew the man and that he was a known peeping tom.

Why now, why glocals? Because I am at a point in my life now where I feel I could lose everything. So I want to lose my secrets and shames, too. I am tired of holding it all in.

Why glocals? Because there are plenty of creeps here on glocals.

Ladies, heads up. 

Carrie O, Feb 1, 2015 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
The man had used a lot of threats to get me scared, telling me how bad it was that I had not been doing regular declarations to the US. He was cashing in on my worries from the start.

He said that US citizens living abroad can get arrested when they set foot on American soil if they have not kept current on declarations.
Is this true?

My first years in Switzerland, I never even knew that I had to do US declarations. I think the US Embassy could be doing more to help US citizens who marry in Switzerland by giving them important information.
The man had used a lot of threats to get me scared, telling me how bad it was that I had not been doing regular declarations to the US. He was cashing in on my worries from the start.

He said that US citizens living abroad can get arrested when they set foot on American soil if they have not kept current on declarations.
Is this true?

My first years in Switzerland, I never even knew that I had to do US declarations. I think the US Embassy could be doing more to help US citizens who marry in Switzerland by giving them important information.
Carrie O, Feb 1, 2015 @ 13:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

The swine also mispelled my name on the documents!

Can you believe all of this? I had to request that he re-do all the forms with the correct spelling of my name!

For that price! Undecided

God only knows how I knew to offer him a meal in public. If we had had the meal at my place, who knows what ...

He was already very insisting about toasting with a glass of white wine at my place once he had finished taking my information.

The swine also mispelled my name on the documents!

Can you believe all of this? I had to request that he re-do all the forms with the correct spelling of my name!

For that price! Undecided

God only knows how I knew to offer him a meal in public. If we had had the meal at my place, who knows what ...

He was already very insisting about toasting with a glass of white wine at my place once he had finished taking my information.

Carrie O, Feb 1, 2015 @ 21:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1109 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form