Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > hi there! recently arrived here from Barcelona and looking for a shared apartment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hi there! recently arrived here from Barcelona and looking for a shared apartment

I lived in bcn for a few years. Now I chose to come back to Switzerland. I speak english, french, german and spanish- first of all now I really need to find me a place to stay that isn't all too expensive. In bcn you'll find every day listings in the hundreds, here the offer seems a bit limited- so if you've got a room available at the moment let me know I'ld really appreciate it cheers y hasta luego Wink

The text you are quoting:

I lived in bcn for a few years. Now I chose to come back to Switzerland. I speak english, french, german and spanish- first of all now I really need to find me a place to stay that isn't all too expensive. In bcn you'll find every day listings in the hundreds, here the offer seems a bit limited- so if you've got a room available at the moment let me know I'ld really appreciate it cheers y hasta luego Wink

spargel gNov 30, 2009 @ 16:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 636 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 636 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form