Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
live is beautiful
hi guys, I am pleased to join this community, I grew in Geneva, been abroad for a while and back since mid 90's.
The city is one of the most beautiful in the wolrd except that for the locals who are a bit "freeze", but I can guarantee you that as soon as you got to know them, they are very nice and charming people to spend time with. I have the chance to know quite a bunch of them around town. So let's get together and make life funnier than ever.
First round saturday night at the halloween party will be there.
The text you are quoting:
hi guys, I am pleased to join this community, I grew in Geneva, been abroad for a while and back since mid 90's.
The city is one of the most beautiful in the wolrd except that for the locals who are a bit "freeze", but I can guarantee you that as soon as you got to know them, they are very nice and charming people to spend time with. I have the chance to know quite a bunch of them around town. So let's get together and make life funnier than ever.
First round saturday night at the halloween party will be there.

RobertOct 25, 2005 @ 13:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1281 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: live is beautiful
Post 1
Hi Sdeneck, and thanks for joining this great online community. It must have been wonderful to grow up in Geneva. This is such an amazing city! Hope you enjoy Geneva Online and have a fantastic time at the Halloween Party. Hope to say hello to you there. Best wishes, Phil.
The text you are quoting:
Hi Sdeneck, and thanks for joining this great online community. It must have been wonderful to grow up in Geneva. This is such an amazing city! Hope you enjoy Geneva Online and have a fantastic time at the Halloween Party. Hope to say hello to you there. Best wishes, Phil.
phil, Oct 26, 2005 @ 10:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1281 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form