Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new

hello,.i am aisha, i am in my forties,..been living in geneva for some time now,..looking forward to meet  more people and do things togther,// walks,..movies,..coffee,..

The text you are quoting:

hello,.i am aisha, i am in my forties,..been living in geneva for some time now,..looking forward to meet  more people and do things togther,// walks,..movies,..coffee,..

aisha tOct 12, 2014 @ 12:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 682 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: new
Post 1

Hi.. Aisha.. how are you? I am Kirti about to get my 34... live in geneva since last 10 yrs.. looking for new friends and some nice person to share the things and events happening in geneva.. walk, movies, concerts, restos etc.. if any time u are free would love to talk to you and to be your friend to share the beauty of nature together...

Hi.. Aisha.. how are you? I am Kirti about to get my 34... live in geneva since last 10 yrs.. looking for new friends and some nice person to share the things and events happening in geneva.. walk, movies, concerts, restos etc.. if any time u are free would love to talk to you and to be your friend to share the beauty of nature together...

kirti km, Oct 12, 2014 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

hello,.thanks for ur message,..34,..ur still young..

hello,.thanks for ur message,..34,..ur still young..

aisha t, Oct 12, 2014 @ 14:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

To have a walk together, enjoy the beauty of nature, share the gorgeous sunsets, having coffee together with a nice conversation... i dont think age does matter... lets meet and decide......

To have a walk together, enjoy the beauty of nature, share the gorgeous sunsets, having coffee together with a nice conversation... i dont think age does matter... lets meet and decide......

kirti km, Oct 13, 2014 @ 00:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 682 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form