Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new in Zurich

Hello, I'm in Zurich for 2 years already, but still looking for new friends and new activities. I hope I will have the opportunity to take part in some of the events organised in Zurich.

See you soon.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I'm in Zurich for 2 years already, but still looking for new friends and new activities. I hope I will have the opportunity to take part in some of the events organised in Zurich.

See you soon.

Cindy FJun 20, 2010 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 947 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: new in Zurich
Post 1

Get yourselves along to Totos on a Saturday in Seefeld- see the things to do section as the other Scot Ian organises this. Great way to meet new people.

Get yourselves along to Totos on a Saturday in Seefeld- see the things to do section as the other Scot Ian organises this. Great way to meet new people.

Ian Mackie, Jun 22, 2010 @ 20:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Cindy,

I'm new here too and looking to meet new people, let me know if you fancy meeting up for a coffee/drink anytime!

Lucy

Hi Cindy,

I'm new here too and looking to meet new people, let me know if you fancy meeting up for a coffee/drink anytime!

Lucy

Lucy Kassell, Jun 23, 2010 @ 09:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your message. I'm in for a drink. Do you have some time maybe next week in the evening (around 6 or 7pm)? If the weather is still that great we could go to the lake for an ice cream.

Let me know,

Cindy

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your message. I'm in for a drink. Do you have some time maybe next week in the evening (around 6 or 7pm)? If the weather is still that great we could go to the lake for an ice cream.

Let me know,

Cindy

Cindy F, Jun 25, 2010 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello,

I might go for a drink or an ice cream next week with Lucy Kassell, she is also new in Zurich. Do you want to join?

Cheers

Cindy

Hello,

I might go for a drink or an ice cream next week with Lucy Kassell, she is also new in Zurich. Do you want to join?

Cheers

Cindy

Cindy F, Jun 25, 2010 @ 09:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 947 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form