Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new to Geneva

Hello Everyone,

My partner and I, and our two teens, just moved here.  Actually Cathy has been working here since January while the kids and I stayed in the US.  I am looking forward to meeting some folks, particularly running or hiking/climbing, or other outdoor activities.  

We live in Geneva, on Route de Florissant.  I think the area is Champel (not sure yet). 

We like to travel, eat out, entertain, and soak up local culture.  It's great to have a forum like this to meet others.

Cheers,

Barbara

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone,

My partner and I, and our two teens, just moved here.  Actually Cathy has been working here since January while the kids and I stayed in the US.  I am looking forward to meeting some folks, particularly running or hiking/climbing, or other outdoor activities.  

We live in Geneva, on Route de Florissant.  I think the area is Champel (not sure yet). 

We like to travel, eat out, entertain, and soak up local culture.  It's great to have a forum like this to meet others.

Cheers,

Barbara

Barbara BAug 17, 2011 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 493 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: new to Geneva
Post 1

Hello Everyone,

Cheers,

Barbara

Aug 17, 11 13:04

Hi Barbara

Welcome to Geneva, enjoy! :-)

Fiona

The text you are quoting:

Hi Barbara

Welcome to Geneva, enjoy! :-)

Fiona

Fiona B, Aug 17, 2011 @ 13:34
Your Reply: