Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > short introduction!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
short introduction!

hello everybody,

so, as u can imagine im new in swiss, i juste arrived in the region. i leave at the border in france and work close to geneva. I of course want to meet many many people, discover the place around, and do sports. I play volley ball and i love climbing, so if you organize this activities, i'll be in for sure! My english isn't perferct at all so i can exchange my french vs ur english too.

So this is it for the short introduction, can't wait to meet you glocals people!

The text you are quoting:

hello everybody,

so, as u can imagine im new in swiss, i juste arrived in the region. i leave at the border in france and work close to geneva. I of course want to meet many many people, discover the place around, and do sports. I play volley ball and i love climbing, so if you organize this activities, i'll be in for sure! My english isn't perferct at all so i can exchange my french vs ur english too.

So this is it for the short introduction, can't wait to meet you glocals people!

Cécile LJul 18, 2010 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 609 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: short introduction!
Post 1

Hi Cecile,

Welcome to the Geneva Lake area ;)

You are at the right place to meet people and make friends. To practice your English as well ;) Go to the "things to do" section, there are tons of things to do, especially events for newbies (new members drinks), get together etc...

As for climbing, you can try the CAS/Geneve (Club Alpin Suisse), they have Tuesday sessions. http://www.cas-geneve.ch/mForEscEntr.php

Enjoy Geneva! It is one of the best place to be in Summer!

Hi Cecile,

Welcome to the Geneva Lake area ;)

You are at the right place to meet people and make friends. To practice your English as well ;) Go to the "things to do" section, there are tons of things to do, especially events for newbies (new members drinks), get together etc...

As for climbing, you can try the CAS/Geneve (Club Alpin Suisse), they have Tuesday sessions. http://www.cas-geneve.ch/mForEscEntr.php

Enjoy Geneva! It is one of the best place to be in Summer!

fredle, Jul 18, 2010 @ 17:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: short introduction!
Post 2

Welcome Cécile!

There are quite a few volley events (mainly beach volley this time of year) on glocals... So no foreseeable problem keeping up with your hobbies :)

Welcome and have fun!

Welcome Cécile!

There are quite a few volley events (mainly beach volley this time of year) on glocals... So no foreseeable problem keeping up with your hobbies :)

Welcome and have fun!

Tal A, Jul 19, 2010 @ 08:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 609 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form