Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
teaching in Sept

Hi everyone! 

I teach a class called willPower & grace -- it's a mind-body cardio class, it's barefoot, and uses no equipment.  It's sweaty and stretchy, and I love it (of course!).  So, I'm planning a trip to Geneva in September, and while I'm visiting family I'd like to teach a few classes or workshops.

I signed up here with the thought of asking people for suggestions on yoga studios, or gyms that might be interested in hosting my class.  I have been looking through the forums and am finding SO MUCH helpful information, it's fantastic!  So, I'll wait to post elsewhere for the moment, until I check out some of the studios and fitness centers that people are recommending.

If you want to find out more about willPower & grace, check out:

willPowerMethod.com

We've got a good following in the US, and are launcing at Virgin Active in UK next month.  And, we've got a great instructor in Stockholm.  I'd love to find out what Geneva thinks :)

Kim

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! 

I teach a class called willPower & grace -- it's a mind-body cardio class, it's barefoot, and uses no equipment.  It's sweaty and stretchy, and I love it (of course!).  So, I'm planning a trip to Geneva in September, and while I'm visiting family I'd like to teach a few classes or workshops.

I signed up here with the thought of asking people for suggestions on yoga studios, or gyms that might be interested in hosting my class.  I have been looking through the forums and am finding SO MUCH helpful information, it's fantastic!  So, I'll wait to post elsewhere for the moment, until I check out some of the studios and fitness centers that people are recommending.

If you want to find out more about willPower & grace, check out:

willPowerMethod.com

We've got a good following in the US, and are launcing at Virgin Active in UK next month.  And, we've got a great instructor in Stockholm.  I'd love to find out what Geneva thinks :)

Kim

Kim NMar 2, 2011 @ 19:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 628 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: teaching in Sept
Post 1

Hi Kiim,

Get back to me once you're in Geneva. I would love to try on of your classes.

Have a great evening

Joelle :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi Kiim,

Get back to me once you're in Geneva. I would love to try on of your classes.

Have a great evening

Joelle :)

pizza, Mar 2, 2011 @ 20:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 628 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form