Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > vidoe city guides to Zurich and Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
vidoe city guides to Zurich and Geneva

Hello, My name is Jon Devitt. I'm a former BBC correspondent and founder of www.lookseecity.com . We now have our city video guides available for Geneva and Zurich. The guides are designed to show you the cities through the eyes of people already living here. So we tour neighbourhoods with ex-pats who point out the best places to live, how to buy a ticket for a tram,  where to buy a carton of milk - that sort of thing. We tour the best known international schools, and walk around typical houses and apartments. We also show you how to have fun. We have lots of advice from expats - and the best thing is you can see them and decide for yourself if you think their advice is worth taking. We're completely independent - no one sponsors us and we don't accept payment from any of our contributors - so we aim to give the most unbiased view possible. You can buy access to the guides on-line - they're a perfect addition to an excellent site like glocals. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

www.lookseecity.com

The text you are quoting:

Hello, My name is Jon Devitt. I'm a former BBC correspondent and founder of www.lookseecity.com . We now have our city video guides available for Geneva and Zurich. The guides are designed to show you the cities through the eyes of people already living here. So we tour neighbourhoods with ex-pats who point out the best places to live, how to buy a ticket for a tram,  where to buy a carton of milk - that sort of thing. We tour the best known international schools, and walk around typical houses and apartments. We also show you how to have fun. We have lots of advice from expats - and the best thing is you can see them and decide for yourself if you think their advice is worth taking. We're completely independent - no one sponsors us and we don't accept payment from any of our contributors - so we aim to give the most unbiased view possible. You can buy access to the guides on-line - they're a perfect addition to an excellent site like glocals. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

www.lookseecity.com

Jon DevittFeb 6, 2011 @ 14:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 583 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 583 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form