Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > www.geneve-est-belle.com

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
www.geneve-est-belle.com
Nice meeting a few of you last night. As requested, I'm contributing to this forum. Thought I'd simply copy and paste the Geneva dislikes on my profile in an attempt to stimulate debate:

rainbow peaceflags; la bise; customer service in banks; the sterility and ugliness of much of the modern architecture; enthusiasm for Michael Moore books/films; the Fete de Geneve; people who interrupt you in English when you try to converse in French; too many kebab shops (who would want to eat something that looks like it has been carved from a dead man's leg?)...
The text you are quoting:
Nice meeting a few of you last night. As requested, I'm contributing to this forum. Thought I'd simply copy and paste the Geneva dislikes on my profile in an attempt to stimulate debate:

rainbow peaceflags; la bise; customer service in banks; the sterility and ugliness of much of the modern architecture; enthusiasm for Michael Moore books/films; the Fete de Geneve; people who interrupt you in English when you try to converse in French; too many kebab shops (who would want to eat something that looks like it has been carved from a dead man's leg?)...
hmmmOct 30, 2005 @ 15:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1207 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 1207 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form