Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > zurich - give or take 200km

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
zurich - give or take 200km

Hi,

I'm actually living in the sunny part of switzerland (at least it becomes sunny after the yearly flooding in may, which has just started. I guess that's why they have all the olive trees and swans replacing the drowned white pigeons.). It seems there's not yet a consistent glocals community in lugano, therefore I've decided to take advantage of the technological era and get out there to meet the people from the other side of the mountains:) and later convince some of you to discover ticino too;)

ciao, 

adina

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm actually living in the sunny part of switzerland (at least it becomes sunny after the yearly flooding in may, which has just started. I guess that's why they have all the olive trees and swans replacing the drowned white pigeons.). It seems there's not yet a consistent glocals community in lugano, therefore I've decided to take advantage of the technological era and get out there to meet the people from the other side of the mountains:) and later convince some of you to discover ticino too;)

ciao, 

adina

adina tMay 5, 2010 @ 00:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 563 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: zurich - give or take 200km
Post 1

Hi Adina and welcome to glocals.

Our Lugano community is still pretty small, but if you post a Member Activity like 'Lugano Drinks' or something similar I'm sure you'll be able to get a few people together.

For now, enjoy the floods :-)

Oded

The text you are quoting:

Hi Adina and welcome to glocals.

Our Lugano community is still pretty small, but if you post a Member Activity like 'Lugano Drinks' or something similar I'm sure you'll be able to get a few people together.

For now, enjoy the floods :-)

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, May 5, 2010 @ 08:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 563 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form