Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > News from the Site Admin > Items Lost or Found at Xmas Party

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Items Lost or Found at Xmas Party
Hi folks

After the party was over, we found some items on the floor, and we got some mails from people who lost items (coats, scarves, keys, phones) at the party.

If you lost or found something, please post it here, and lets see if we can get everything to the people it belongs to.

Thanks

oded
The text you are quoting:
Hi folks

After the party was over, we found some items on the floor, and we got some mails from people who lost items (coats, scarves, keys, phones) at the party.

If you lost or found something, please post it here, and lets see if we can get everything to the people it belongs to.

Thanks

oded
SiteAdmin OdedDec 10, 2007 @ 13:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

21 Replies | 4245 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Items Lost or Found at Xmas Party
Post 1
Hello,

I lost a smartphone a the xmas party. I lost it in a sock-style rayed white and blue cover.
I lost it after I slipped over the table when I took my back my jacket.
I can give you all the details related to this item, and if you found it, PLEASE give me at least back the sim-card.
Xavier
Hello,

I lost a smartphone a the xmas party. I lost it in a sock-style rayed white and blue cover.
I lost it after I slipped over the table when I took my back my jacket.
I can give you all the details related to this item, and if you found it, PLEASE give me at least back the sim-card.
Xavier
Xav45, Dec 9, 2007 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
After the collapse of a couple of clothing rails, it seems that a number of people lost scarves, coats etc etc

I am missing a long, black suede coat (Mango). I have a feeling one of the girls mistook mine for hers as there was another black suede one left, which I had to take instead for fear of freezing to death.

So if you have the coat, please contact me asap so that we can do a swap!

You can contact me on 0793387165 too. Thanks
After the collapse of a couple of clothing rails, it seems that a number of people lost scarves, coats etc etc

I am missing a long, black suede coat (Mango). I have a feeling one of the girls mistook mine for hers as there was another black suede one left, which I had to take instead for fear of freezing to death.

So if you have the coat, please contact me asap so that we can do a swap!

You can contact me on 0793387165 too. Thanks
Mallory, Dec 10, 2007 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
I lost my bracelet " channel " during the Xmas party, it's white and black, if you find it, thank you
I lost my bracelet " channel " during the Xmas party, it's white and black, if you find it, thank you
Lolita, Dec 10, 2007 @ 14:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hi there!

I've lost my black cap from H&M in the battle field of the vestiaire. It's not worth a lot of money (7.90 chf), but I like it though.

If somebody hears about it...

All the best

Syd.
Hi there!

I've lost my black cap from H&M in the battle field of the vestiaire. It's not worth a lot of money (7.90 chf), but I like it though.

If somebody hears about it...

All the best

Syd.
Syd_Brown, Dec 11, 2007 @ 12:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
I got it bro. will call you this weekend.
I got it bro. will call you this weekend.

Nir Ofek, Dec 14, 2007 @ 12:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
It may not be worth a lot of money, but I really like it...

Thanks again, Bro!

Syd.
It may not be worth a lot of money, but I really like it...

Thanks again, Bro!

Syd.
Syd_Brown, Dec 15, 2007 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
I put it on and walked around town with it today, hoping the girls would think I'm you and pay some attention to me.

But no such success...your secret must be something else, not the hat.

I put it on and walked around town with it today, hoping the girls would think I'm you and pay some attention to me.

But no such success...your secret must be something else, not the hat.

Nir Ofek, Dec 15, 2007 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
Hi folks.

A long black women's Mango coat is still missing - probably taken by someone by mistake.

Anyone have any info on this, or noticed the wrong coat hanging in their closet?

Thanks

Oded
Hi folks.

A long black women's Mango coat is still missing - probably taken by someone by mistake.

Anyone have any info on this, or noticed the wrong coat hanging in their closet?

Thanks

Oded
SiteAdmin Oded, Dec 16, 2007 @ 18:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
It's time to confess why I'm trying to grow a beard...

It seems to take a lot more to be Nirlike, though! ;-)

Thanks for your post, Bro. It cracked me up! It's good to start the day with a good laugh

Take care, and see you around (with my hat on, and a bunch of groupies around your waist)

Syd.
It's time to confess why I'm trying to grow a beard...

It seems to take a lot more to be Nirlike, though! ;-)

Thanks for your post, Bro. It cracked me up! It's good to start the day with a good laugh

Take care, and see you around (with my hat on, and a bunch of groupies around your waist)

Syd.
Syd_Brown, Dec 17, 2007 @ 10:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
Hello Nir,

My band have found that one of our microphone stands is missing.

The mic stand is black, and has a shiny gold sticker on it, with BSX written in black on the sticker.

Could you please kindly check with your organiser/tech staff if they have it? They had moved the drummers stuff (with which the mic was) off the stage when we were at dinner, to another room, and the mic stand wasn't there anymore when we got to the party.

Thank you,
Roberta.
PS: I also would much appreciate a response to my other email I wrote this weekend to you, as soon as possible please. Thanks.
Hello Nir,

My band have found that one of our microphone stands is missing.

The mic stand is black, and has a shiny gold sticker on it, with BSX written in black on the sticker.

Could you please kindly check with your organiser/tech staff if they have it? They had moved the drummers stuff (with which the mic was) off the stage when we were at dinner, to another room, and the mic stand wasn't there anymore when we got to the party.

Thank you,
Roberta.
PS: I also would much appreciate a response to my other email I wrote this weekend to you, as soon as possible please. Thanks.
Roberta, Dec 17, 2007 @ 15:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
Robi - reply in your glocals inbox. Thanks, Nir (nt)
Robi - reply in your glocals inbox. Thanks, Nir (nt)
Nir Ofek, Dec 18, 2007 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

John, what are the odds that any of the lost minds are really worth keeping?

John, what are the odds that any of the lost minds are really worth keeping?

Ritchie, Dec 10, 2013 @ 20:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

And New Year, 12th Night, Rabbie Burns, Valentine’s Day, Mardi Gras … I won’t go on, but you don’t ever do parties any more?  That’s sad!

And New Year, 12th Night, Rabbie Burns, Valentine’s Day, Mardi Gras … I won’t go on, but you don’t ever do parties any more?  That’s sad!

Ritchie, Dec 10, 2013 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

I lost "this" at the Xmas Party - my own fault......  I know.....

Sadly, I, trustingly, maybe stupidly, left the keys with Nir - (below is a badly shot photo of my baby).....I'll be broken hearted until I find it.....It's the same as the red one - top left - the red 458).  My Licence Plate is "VD 1815" i.e. my canton and postcode - it's a personalised thing.....

(BTW I don't actuall HAVE VD.....anything.....)

Please Help....my phone number and email address are on my profile.

Would really appreciate your help.....I can arrange to have the keys dropped off anytime any place, sniff.....sorry, I'm a bit emotional at the moment....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ferrari&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IKenUszKD4-Z0AWyp4DQCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=786#imgdii=_

Sadly, I, trustingly, maybe stupidly, left the keys with Nir - (below is a badly shot photo of my baby).....I'll be broken hearted until I find it.....It's the same as the red one - top left - the red 458).  My Licence Plate is "VD 1815" i.e. my canton and postcode - it's a personalised thing.....

Would really appreciate your help.....I can arrange to have the keys dropped off anytime any place, sniff.....sorry, I'm a bit emotional at the moment....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ferrari&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IKenUszKD4-Z0AWyp4DQCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=786#imgdii=_

Carolyn C, Dec 11, 2013 @ 00:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Dec 11, 13 00:38

Carolyn, I think you will just have to accept that, in this world, objects are never really " ours" and are only really lent to us. You will have to work on " letting go".It will be painful but worth the journey for the peace it will bring you.

good luck Innocent

Carolyn, I think you will just have to accept that, in this world, objects are never really " ours" and are only really lent to us. You will have to work on " letting go".It will be painful but worth the journey for the peace it will bring you.

good luck Innocent

buzzcocks, Dec 11, 2013 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

“Better by far to forget and smile,

Than to remember and be sad.”

“Better by far to forget and smile,

Than to remember and be sad.”

Ritchie, Dec 11, 2013 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

good luck Innocent

Dec 11, 13 14:29

Buzzcocks - you've seen too many Patek Philippe ads! and Ritchie - it's a Ferrari for 'effs sake.......

.....a FERRARI 485 and Nir was the last one seen holding my keys - honest, guv! Wink

Buzzcocks - you've seen too many Patek Philippe ads! and Ritchie - it's a Ferrari for 'effs sake.......

.....a FERRARI 485 and Nir was the last one seen holding my keys - honest, guv! Wink

Carolyn C, Dec 11, 2013 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Dec 11, 13 00:38

shoot,

Carolyn, i can give you the car back but it has some small scratches on it(I had to shake off the swiss police in a high-speed pursuit and those s*ckers started hitting me in the flanks because they, for some unknown reason to me, wanted to stop me. I was only crawling with 155km/h through Zürich!!) Luckyly, I was able to shake them off so I could enjoy the ride in your car. Oh, I found 15.000 CHF between the 2 seats: I took it, of course, as a reward for finding your car keys... And I hope you don't mind that the tank is almost empty either? ;-) Btw: I don't like the colour... so you keep it!!

shoot,

Carolyn, i can give you the car back but it has some small scratches on it(I had to shake off the swiss police in a high-speed pursuit and those s*ckers started hitting me in the flanks because they, for some unknown reason to me, wanted to stop me. I was only crawling with 155km/h through Zürich!!) Luckyly, I was able to shake them off so I could enjoy the ride in your car. Oh, I found 15.000 CHF between the 2 seats: I took it, of course, as a reward for finding your car keys... And I hope you don't mind that the tank is almost empty either? ;-) Btw: I don't like the colour... so you keep it!!

Nick L, Dec 11, 2013 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

shoot,

Dec 11, 13 19:18

Hahahahahahaha!!  

Oops, I think I just peed my pants!  That is the funniest reply ever! Laughing

Hahahahahahaha!!  

Oops, I think I just peed my pants!  That is the funniest reply ever! Laughing

Carolyn C, Dec 12, 2013 @ 11:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

no problem, you're welcome. Better put on some new clothes before you come over to pick up the car...

cya!!

no problem, you're welcome. Better put on some new clothes before you come over to pick up the car...

cya!!

Nick L, Dec 12, 2013 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
21 Replies | 4245 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form