Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > liquidation of Justicia SA / Parreaux Thiébaud & Partners legal assistance

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
liquidation of Justicia SA / Parreaux Thiébaud & Partners legal assistance

According to the LinkedIn post from Mathieu Parreaux, his firm Justicia SA had approximately 20,000 customers when FINMA shut them down in April 2023.

FINMA belatedly published a report in September 2023 but they redacted the names of M. Parreaux, his firm and his colleagues.

There was a lot of news coverage when the firm was launched in 2018 but there is absolutely no coverage of the liquidation.

They estimate that 75% of the customers are small business and independents.

A new firm appeared overnight, Justiva SA, with M. Thiébaud as the director.

Has anybody else had any experiences with the old firm or the new firm?

Did anybody have legal cases in progress when this firm was shut down?

I published a full report about this on my blog with copies of the emails from M. Parreaux and the liquidator.  Hardly any of the employees appear to be recognized by the bar association.

Were they practising law without a license or were they disqualified from the bar?

The text you are quoting:

According to the LinkedIn post from Mathieu Parreaux, his firm Justicia SA had approximately 20,000 customers when FINMA shut them down in April 2023.

FINMA belatedly published a report in September 2023 but they redacted the names of M. Parreaux, his firm and his colleagues.

There was a lot of news coverage when the firm was launched in 2018 but there is absolutely no coverage of the liquidation.

They estimate that 75% of the customers are small business and independents.

A new firm appeared overnight, Justiva SA, with M. Thiébaud as the director.

Has anybody else had any experiences with the old firm or the new firm?

Did anybody have legal cases in progress when this firm was shut down?

I published a full report about this on my blog with copies of the emails from M. Parreaux and the liquidator.  Hardly any of the employees appear to be recognized by the bar association.

Were they practising law without a license or were they disqualified from the bar?

Daniel POct 18, 2023 @ 05:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1179 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1179 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form