Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Anyone driving to Paris Thur 26th March 09, I need a lift thanks

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone driving to Paris Thur 26th March 09, I need a lift thanks
Hi all,

I live in Basel and wondered if anyone was driving to Paris and want to split costs or know a cheap way to get there as the train is 260 CHF!!! I need a lift Thur 26th March 09.

Gaynor

The text you are quoting:
Hi all,

I live in Basel and wondered if anyone was driving to Paris and want to split costs or know a cheap way to get there as the train is 260 CHF!!! I need a lift Thur 26th March 09.

Gaynor
gdunraveMar 18, 2009 @ 21:59

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 902 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Anyone driving to Paris Thur 26th March 09, I need a lift thanks
Post 1
You could try hitchhiking if you don't find anyone to give you a lift. I crossed the border to Mulhouse a couple years ago with a friend, went to a gas station just before the town and had a foldup sign that read "Nous allons à Paris". My french was non-existent at the time.

It took me a day to get there, but I did. In any event, stick to gas stations. You can ask people if they're going that way, besides the obvious fact that hitchhiking on the highway is forbidden.

Good luck and safe travels.

Nina.

The text you are quoting:
You could try hitchhiking if you don't find anyone to give you a lift. I crossed the border to Mulhouse a couple years ago with a friend, went to a gas station just before the town and had a foldup sign that read "Nous allons à Paris". My french was non-existent at the time.

It took me a day to get there, but I did. In any event, stick to gas stations. You can ask people if they're going that way, besides the obvious fact that hitchhiking on the highway is forbidden.

Good luck and safe travels.

Nina.
Nina_Sky, Mar 18, 2009 @ 23:30

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 902 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form